Post a reply

Re: Championship League Discussion !!!!!!!!

Postby Andre147

Mags into his 3rd Group final in a row.. let's see if he can finally win it and make it to the winners group...

Ha.. he might as well lose this one and then make it in the final group so that he can earn extra cash with this kind of format...:chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :evilgrin:

Postby Wildey

kolompar wrote:thanks Skull, but I was looking for an easier option

£2.99 a month Liveworldsnooker.tv <ok>

you pay you get <ok>

Postby Wildey

Thursday 7th of February

Not before 6pm

Barry Hawkins 3-0 Ryan Day
Stephen Maguire 3-1 Marco Fu

Followed by

Barry Hawkins 3-1 Stephen Maguire

Hawkins goes forward to the winners group

Maguire goes in to group 7 with Ryan Day, Marco Fu, Dominic Dale, Robart Milkins, Tom Ford and Andrew Higginson.

Postby hendry_fan

Skullman wrote:It should be on all/most betting sites. I think if you open an account and stick some money in, you should be able to watch.

Hi Skullman,i hope your ok?.

I have a question regarding "Lemontv",maybe you,or someone else can help.

I was gonna watch the wattana match this evening,but when i clicked to get on the site i got this nasty message from my anti-virus saying that it blocked a virus!.I,ve watched snooker many times on this site and i have never ever seen the likes,luckily i have a good anti-virus programm!.

Do you or anyone else have the same problem with the Lemontv site?,was just wondering,would be grateful if you or anyone has any info on the matter. <ok>

Postby Andre147

hendry_fan wrote:
Skullman wrote:It should be on all/most betting sites. I think if you open an account and stick some money in, you should be able to watch.

I was gonna watch the wattana match this evening,but when i clicked to get on the site i got this nasty message from my anti-virus saying that it blocked a virus!.I,ve watched snooker many times on this site and i have never ever seen the likes,luckily i have a good anti-virus programm!.

Do you or anyone else have the same problem with the Lemontv site?,was just wondering,would be grateful if you or anyone has any info on the matter. <ok>

Hi hendry-fan, no it never happened with me, and I think the site is ok, at least until now no virus warnings or anything of the sort

Postby Andre147

:chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: In the end, Mags does indeed lose his 3rd Group final in a row.. having to come back for his 6th group in a row, the last one, the 7th...

At least he can earn more cash, has he has earned more than anyone else given this format... I hope he finally makes it to the Winner's one in the last..

Postby hendry_fan

Andre147 wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:

Thanks Andre!.

Maybe it,s ok for Uk users,i,ll try it again later or another day,i,ve tried a few times tonight,but as soon as i click on it,it keeps showin me a window saying it,s just blocked a nasty virus!. :dizzy: :irk:

Hi hendry-fan, no it never happened with me, and I think the site is ok, at least until now no virus warnings or anything of the sort

Postby hendry_fan

Andre147 wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:

Strange,very strange!!,i,ve just tried it and it works again. :happy:
Crazy things computers sometimes!. :-D

Postby Wildey

Group 7
Monday 18th of March - Tuesday 19th of March at Crondon Park Golf Club, Essex

Already in the Winners Group

John Higgins Matches Played 8 Won 7
Ali Carter Matches Played 16 Won 11
Ding Junhui Matches Played 8 Won 5
Mark Allen Matches Played 8 Won 8
Martin Gould Matches Played 36 Won 18
Barry Hawkins Matches Played 21 Won 13

Who will Join them?

Group 6 Players

Stephen Maguire (6th Group)
Marco Fu (2nd Group) Played
Ryan Day (3rd Group) Played
Dominic Dale (2nd Group)
Robert Milkins (1st Group)
Tom Ford (1st Group)
Andrew Higginson (1st Group)

DRAW

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Monday 18th of March

12pm

Stephen Maguire v Marco Fu
Ryan Day v Dominic Dale

Followed by

Andrew Higginson v Tom Ford
Robert Milkins v Stephen Maguire

Not before 3pm

Marco Fu v Ryan Day
Dominic Dale v Andrew Higginson

Followed by

Tom Ford v Robert Milkins
Stephen Maguire v Ryan Day

Not before 7pm

Marco Fu v Dominic Dale
Andrew Higginson v Robert Milkins

Followed by

Ryan Day v Robert Milkins
Tom Ford v Dominic Dale

Tuesday 19th of March

11am

Stephen Maguire v Tom Ford
Marco Fu v Andrew Higginson

Followed by

Dominic Dale v Robert Milkins
Ryan Day v Tom Ford

Not before 2pm

Marco Fu v Robert Milkins
Stephen Maguire v Andrew Higginson

Followed by

Ryan Day v Andrew Higginson
Marco Fu v Tom Ford

Followed by

Stephen Maguire v Dominic Dale

Not before 6pm

Play-off Semi Finals: 1st v 4th
Play-off Semi Finals: 2nd v 3rd

Followed by

Final

Postby Wildey

This week the championship league winner will be anounced.

today and tomorrow its the 7th Group with the Winner going in to Wednesday and Thursday and the Winners Group

Postby Wildey

Monday 18th of March

12pm

Stephen Maguire 3-0 Marco Fu
Ryan Day 2-3 Dominic Dale

Followed by

Andrew Higginson w/o Tom Ford Higginson Gets a point and the equivalent to 3-0 win
Robert Milkins 3-1 Stephen Maguire

Yesterday Tom Ford was playing in the Dafabet PTC Grand Finals semi final in galway and could not come back in time to play in his first match with Andrew Higginson.

It remains to be seen if he will be there ready for his second match with Robert Milkins about 4.30 pm this afternoon.

Postby Skullman

Looks like Ford made it back, but he might as well not bothered as looks like Milkins is going to beat him 3-0. Silly though that a player gets punished in an event because he went far in another.

Postby Wildey

Skullman wrote:Looks like Ford made it back, but he might as well not bothered as looks like Milkins is going to beat him 3-0. Silly though that a player gets punished in an event because he went far in another.

yea im sure they could have held his first match back to later in the day

Postby Wildey

Monday 18th of March

Not before 3pm

Marco Fu 3-1 Ryan Day
Dominic Dale 2-3 Andrew Higginson

Followed by

Tom Ford 0-3 Robert Milkins
Stephen Maguire 3-0
Ryan Day

after 6 matches played today both Robert Milkins and Andrew Higginson are unbeaten with Stephen Maguire top of the league played 3 and won 2.

Tom Ford has yet to win a frame and is bottom after arriving from Galway.

Postby Wildey

Tom Ford after missing his first match got thrashed 3-0 in the second match will be looking to beat Dale convincingly in his third match coming up soon

Postby Wildey

Ryan Day beats Robert Milkins 3-0 in Milkins 4th match of the day.

Milkins won his other 3 Matches and will be top of the group over night.

in the last match of the day Dominic Dale beats Tom Ford 3-1 leaving tom Ford reeling from 3 defeats and Dominic moves to 2nd in the Group

Postby Wildey

Monday 18th of March

Not before 7pm

Marco Fu 3-1 Dominic Dale
Andrew Higginson 1-3 Robert Milkins

Followed by

Ryan Day 3-0 Robert Milkins
Tom Ford 1-3 Dominic Dale

Postby Wildey

Tuesday 19th of March

11am

Stephen Maguire v Tom Ford
Marco Fu v Andrew Higginson

Followed by

Dominic Dale v Robert Milkins
Ryan Day v Tom Ford

Not before 2pm

Marco Fu v Robert Milkins
Stephen Maguire v Andrew Higginson

Followed by

Marco Fu v Tom Ford

Followed by

Not before 6pm

Play-off Semi Finals: 1st v 4th
Play-off Semi Finals: 2nd v 3rd

Followed by

Final

Postby randam05

How an earth has dominic won that match? 2-0 down and could not pot a ball, both of them went to absolute marmite. Even neal foulds said its the worst snookers hes ever seen in a professional match. Then when it really mattered towards the back end of the decider dominic pulls out pot of the match on blue to last red and keeps his cool to clear up and win.

Not moaning but im just shocked how he won that.

Postby Wildey

Tuesday 19th of March

11am

Stephen Maguire 2-3 Tom Ford
Marco Fu 3-2
Andrew Higginson

Followed by

Dominic Dale 3-2 Robert Milkins
Ryan Day 2-3 Tom Ford

in a very tough group its wide open and not really taken shape yet with 2 point separating 1st and 7th.

although with 1 match to go Ryan Day with 1 win out of 5 matches looks like going out but its not impossible for him to sneak in to 4th place but very unlikely.

Postby Wildey

Marco Fu is 2-1 up on Robert Milkins in what will be Milkins final match of the group phase.

if Marco wins then he will make tonights play offs and put Milkins at the mercy of Maguire and Higginson both of whom could overhaul him and push him out of the play offs despite Milkins being on fire yesterday winning his first 3 matches.

Postby Wildey

Tuesday 19th of March

Not before 2pm

Marco Fu 3-1 Robert Milkins
Stephen Maguire 1-2 Andrew Higginson

that Result has pushed Milkins down to 4th place with Dale and Fu and the winner of Maguire v Higginson above him after this session

Postby Wildey

Tom Ford and Ryan Day is now out of the tournament Ryan Day in his 3rd group and Tom Ford in his first.

Postby Wildey

The Marco Fu v Tom Ford match is a dead Rubber.... Fu Through and Ford out

but the other 2 Matches a lot depends on them

if Higginson wins that match then hes through to the Play offs if Day wins that match then Higginson is out and Milkins survives.

if Higginson wins then Maguire and Dale needs at least 1 frame to sent Milkins home if they lose 3-0 then Milkins survives and Maguire or Dale goes home depending on who loses 3-0

So even at this late stage only Marco Fu is guaranteed in the play offs.

Postby Wildey

Stephen Maguire 1-0 Dominic Dale.

win or lose Maguire joins Marco Fu in the play offs.

Dominic Dale has it in his own hands but he needs a Frame

Postby Wildey

jesus christ ive already worked it out Dominic Dale is out having lost 14 frames to milkins 11.