Post a reply

Re: Betfair Snooker Shootout Discussion !!

Postby Witz78

Wild WC wrote:
Witz78 wrote:starting drinking at 8am en route tomorrow morning so expect some vocal pro-Davis, Ebdon and Jimmy chanting and shout outs tomorrow night :D

any requests for shout outs at the shoot out ???

yup

HAIL KING WILD

:D

thats too offensive

Gaddafi is the only dictator i support anyway <ok>

Postby SnookerFan

Smart wrote:"didnt really look in the mood"

look in the mood for what ??? :limp:

Yes Smart, I asked him back to my room for a bit of passionate lovemaking. It was the beard that did it.

:roll:

Postby Smart

Witz78 wrote:starting drinking at 8am en route tomorrow morning so expect some vocal pro-Davis, Ebdon and Jimmy chanting and shout outs tomorrow night :D

any requests for shout outs at the shoot out ???

ITS A CRACKER would be cool.........or EEEEEORRRRRRRRRRRRRR (like a donkey) <ok>

Postby GJ

Decided to enter predicts for this as it will be more fun watching and supporting a player in each round 1 match rather than being a neutral.

Postby Smart

GJ wrote:Decided to enter predicts for this as it will be more fun watching and supporting a player in each round 1 match rather than being a neutral.

GJ :bowdown:

I am gonna finish off the christmas vodka tonight, get right in the mood for this tp event. I bet Jock Witx will bottle the shout outs - he is the biggest bottler I have ever had the misfortune to meet. <ok>

Postby Andre147

GJ wrote:im watching great atmosphere

yeah thats what its all about,... a good time out of the normal snooker...

Williams next.. hope he wins

Postby kolompar

im watching, its great so far :D
I love this shootout, its fun, good to see something different from the usual best of 7-9-11 matches
also 64 players, all on tv, although the 3 players i think this format best fits are missing

Postby Wildey

kolompar wrote:Mike Dunn couldnt pot a single ball and conceded with 2:40 left :td:

no point carrying on needing snookers

i guess that is a aspect of power snooker that whips this.

they should maybe introduce double points in the 10 second a shot period.