Post a reply

Re: Betfair Snooker Shootout Discussion !!

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:
Witz78 wrote:me and my mates are dressing up for a laugh on the Sunday, Any ideas which one i should go? Weve yet to delegate who wears what outfit :limp:

BUMP

Smart, Snookerfan or anyone can yous help please

the gay builder

Postby Witz78

Wild WC wrote:
Witz78 wrote:
Witz78 wrote:me and my mates are dressing up for a laugh on the Sunday, Any ideas which one i should go? Weve yet to delegate who wears what outfit :limp:

BUMP

the gay builder

gay ??

he was the straight one :D

Postby Witz78

Smart wrote:
Witz78 wrote:

BUMP

go as the black fella

yeh and then i could get my pic with Rory :D

Postby Smart

Witz78 wrote:
Smart wrote:
Witz78 wrote:

BUMP

go as the black fella

yeh and then i could get my pic with Rory :D

yeah - but DO WHAT GENE WILDER DID IN SILVER STREAK with the shoe wax <ok>

Postby Muppet147

Smart wrote:
Muppet147 wrote:As Cluck pointed out the other day, GJ is special needs. He probably rides the short bus to school.

I think I pointed it out you ignorant c-unt

Sorry, I get you two runts confused.

Postby Lucky

Muppet147 wrote:
Smart wrote:
Muppet147 wrote:As Cluck pointed out the other day, GJ is special needs. He probably rides the short bus to school.

I think I pointed it out you ignorant c-unt

Sorry, I get you two runts confused.

Nice comeback......well played<ok>

Postby GJ

Casey wrote:Which of the top players have not entered?

robbo just i think

Postby Wildey

GJ wrote:

robbo just i think

Robbo and Judd Trump has not entered

Postby Roland

It's time to cut down on calling each other lovely men because through persistent over use it's gotten tiring and there have been complaints about dragging the topics down to schoolboy insults instead of focussing on the snooker. If you want to have a lovely man fest then please use the junkyard or risk official warnings for persistent use out here in the snooker sections.

Postby Casey

Wild WC wrote:
GJ wrote:

robbo just i think

Trump says he wants snooker more like darts and the event most like darts he does not enter???

What's the top prize, £35k? i know it's mostly lukc but it is worth having a go, £35k is not bad for two days in Blackpool.

Postby Wildey

Casey wrote:
Wild WC wrote:
GJ wrote:

robbo just i think

Trump says he wants snooker more like darts and the event most like darts he does not enter???

yea that's a bit Bizarre isn't it

Postby Smart

Sonny wrote:It's time to cut down on calling each other lovely men because through persistent over use it's gotten tiring and there have been complaints about dragging the topics down to schoolboy insults instead of focussing on the snooker. If you want to have a lovely man fest then please use the junkyard or risk official warnings for persistent use out here in the snooker sections.

who's been swearing, I'll rip their f****ing heads off and then shove them up their dirty f*****ing a** holes the stupid c**ts. Just give me the names and I'll have this matter sorted by tonight. <ok>

Postby Roland

Please don't bypass the swear filter. The filter is my only saving grace. I am under pressure to clamp down on swearing on this forum and you're not helping :santa:

Postby SnookerFan

Witz78 wrote:BUMP

Help? Are you asking for my suggestions, or saying you need an extra member to dress up as the Red Indian?

Postby SnookerFan

simplysnooker wrote:Witz I'd be so jel!

Rory McLeod was staying at the same hotel as me when I was in Telford one year. As he walked into the reception he said hi to me. I was stood round propping up the bar, and he recognised me as the prat in the bright red Snooker Loopy match who had been watching his game.

He was sat round watching a movie in this movie room thing they had in the lobby later. But he'd just lost 9-1 to Robertson, and didn't really look in the mood.

Postby Smart

SnookerFan wrote:
simplysnooker wrote:Witz I'd be so jel!

Rory McLeod was staying at the same hotel as me when I was in Telford one year. As he walked into the reception he said hi to me. I was stood round propping up the bar, and he recognised me as the prat in the bright red Snooker Loopy match who had been watching his game.

He was sat round watching a movie in this movie room thing they had in the lobby later. But he'd just lost 9-1 to Robertson, and didn't really look in the mood.

"didnt really look in the mood"

look in the mood for what ??? :limp:

Postby Wildey

Friday 25th of January

6pm

Steve Davis v Barry Hawkins
Mark Williams v Mike Dunn
Tom Ford v Mark Allen
Stuart Bingham v Anthony Hamilton
Joe Perry v Michael White
Marcus Campbell v Matthew Stevens
Graeme Dott v Matthew Selt
Adam Duffy v Jack Lisowski
Dave Gilbert v Ricky Walden
Jamie Jones v Mark King
Peter Ebdon v Dominic Dale
Robert Milkins v Ali Carter
Jamie Burnett v Michael Holt
Jimmy White v Thepchaiya Un-Nooh
Paul Davison v Ben Woollaston
Alan McManus v Fergal O'Brien

Defending Champion Barry Hawkins starting Proceedings against the Legend that is Steve Davis

Postby Witz78

starting drinking at 8am en route tomorrow morning so expect some vocal pro-Davis, Ebdon and Jimmy chanting and shout outs tomorrow night :D

any requests for shout outs at the shoot out ???

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:starting drinking at 8am en route tomorrow morning so expect some vocal pro-Davis, Ebdon and Jimmy chanting and shout outs tomorrow night :D

yup

HAIL KING WILD

:D

Postby Lucky

Witz78 wrote:starting drinking at 8am en route tomorrow morning so expect some vocal pro-Davis, Ebdon and Jimmy chanting and shout outs tomorrow night :D

'You Beauty'........after every match clinching pot <ok>

Postby Witz78

Lucky wrote:

'You Beauty'........after every match clinching pot <ok>

:tree: