Post a reply

Re: Betfair Snooker Shootout Discussion !!

Postby Witz78

I would have had loads of crackers with the players and officials but my mates all couldnt hack the drinking pace as we hut it hard from 9am every day, so they never made it to nightclubs where all the players and officials were blitzed.

A few players up in arms over the flat 128 set up that i spoke to

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:I would have had loads of crackers with the players and officials but my mates all couldn't hack the drinking pace as we hut it hard from 9am every day, so they never made it to nightclubs where all the players and officials were blitzed.

did you tell the players that wasn't happy TOUGH TITS

Postby Witz78

Wild WC wrote:
Witz78 wrote:I would have had loads of crackers with the players and officials but my mates all couldn't hack the drinking pace as we hut it hard from 9am every day, so they never made it to nightclubs where all the players and officials were blitzed.

did you tell the players that wasn't happy TOUGH TITS

yeh too right, think i snake hissed a few off as id a good argument for it that kinda shut them up every time they put their point over.

and id a decent chat, albeit a drunken one with Jason Ferguson about it and we were both singing from the same hymnsheet about it.

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:Have they announced the dates for Power Snooker yet?

According to World Snooker Calender its 9 and 10 of March but dont make plans to go there Know body knows where it is lol

Postby SnookerFan

Wild WC wrote:According to World Snooker Calender its 9 and 10 of March but dont make plans to go there Know body knows where it is lol

Didn't at one point they announce the venue as "London". I thought I remembered looking at that and thinking; "How specific."

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:
Smart wrote:is that Simon Weston in one of those piccies <ok>

yeh unlike Wild and Taffy, this Welshman wasnt a CDL :gag:

what the bloody hell is a CDL only hammers uses initials just like the BBC Snooker commentators with JV and JP bullocks.

Postby Witz78

if the truth be told id a slight run in with Simon Weston

saw him kicking about the snooker on the Friday night, obviously was intoxicated as had been drinking all day so i must have been going hyper when i first clocked him and wanting pics with him and for my mates too.

next morning we were walking along the street near the Tower when we clocked him in a British Legion charity shop talking to the staff, Decided to head in a walk, then he actually recognised me and said "no more photos today thanks"

I says "dont worry Simon, we got the one we needed last night"

He snapped back "thats the problem tho, it wasnt just the one photo"

turned out when i went through the camera id about a dozen pics of him haha including some of him angrily pointing at the camera as if he was coming to grab it off me....

Postby Witz78

Sonny wrote:Hey Witz, did you see who started on Pagett at the Shootout? My money is on Alfie Burden

was Pagget actually playing in it cos hes an amateur aint he ??

I had a vague flashback to talking to him and Paul Davison on the Fri or Sat night in Flares (thats a 70s discotheque Simplefan) and have a feeling Pagett was snake hissed off about something, tho it might have just been me

Postby GJ

Wild WC wrote:
Witz78 wrote:
Smart wrote:is that Simon Weston in one of those piccies <ok>

yeh unlike Wild and Taffy, this Welshman wasnt a CDL :gag:

what the bloody hell is a CDL only hammers uses initials just like the BBC Snooker commentators with JV and JP bullocks.

DT AND GWT

rofl <laugh> :tvrky: :tvrky:

Postby Smart

Witz78 wrote:if the truth be told id a slight run in with Simon Weston

saw him kicking about the snooker on the Friday night, obviously was intoxicated as had been drinking all day so i must have been going hyper when i first clocked him and wanting pics with him and for my mates too.

next morning we were walking along the street near the Tower when we clocked him in a British Legion charity shop talking to the staff, Decided to head in a walk, then he actually recognised me and said "no more photos today thanks"

I says "dont worry Simon, we got the one we needed last night"

He snapped back "thats the problem tho, it wasnt just the one photo"

turned out when i went through the camera id about a dozen pics of him haha including some of him angrily pointing at the camera as if he was coming to grab it off me....

sounds like an Alan Partridge type moment, cant you post them all up :D

Postby Roland

I can well believe the Simon Weston story, poor bloke.

Anyway, for those that don't know, our Padge has bit of a mouth on him and loves winding up other players on Twitter in the name of "banter" although some don't see it that way. Alfie took exception to Padge taking the snake hiss out of him for losing 10-1 to Peter Ebdon in the world qualifiers last year. He's said other things to other players too which is entertaining to read even though he's not exactly coming across as the brightest bloke in the world. On twitter today MJW and his mate who went to the Shootout with Padge (that's why he was there, one of his mates was playing) from reading into their tweets someone confronted Pagett and he nearly rubbish himself and hid behind MJW and his mate. It could've been anyone really, like a drunken snooker fan who follows him on twitter but my guess is that it was Alfie wanting a quiet word with him. Just wish I'd seen it!

Postby GJ

Sounds like the Taffy sheep shagger deserved it :wave: :wave:

2010 worlds predicts king :hatoff: :D :D :spot on:

Postby Witz78

Sonny wrote:I can well believe the Simon Weston story, poor bloke.

Anyway, for those that don't know, our Padge has bit of a mouth on him and loves winding up other players on Twitter in the name of "banter" although some don't see it that way. Alfie took exception to Padge taking the snake hiss out of him for losing 10-1 to Peter Ebdon in the world qualifiers last year. He's said other things to other players too which is entertaining to read even though he's not exactly coming across as the brightest bloke in the world. On twitter today MJW and his mate who went to the Shootout with Padge (that's why he was there, one of his mates was playing) from reading into their tweets someone confronted Pagett and he nearly rubbish himself and hid behind MJW and his mate. It could've been anyone really, like a drunken snooker fan who follows him on twitter but my guess is that it was Alfie wanting a quiet word with him. Just wish I'd seen it!

haha ive actually a few cracking stories of flashpoints ill be keeping to myself :gag:

Postby Smart

Sonny wrote:I can well believe the Simon Weston story, poor bloke.

twitter = runts paradise <ok>