Post a reply

Re: Premier League 2012 Play Offs!!!

Postby Andre147

but in this match winning means a place in the final, so it can only be a good match... and whatever the format, matches between these 2 are always good

Postby Andre147

Skullman wrote:Robbo looked good for 1-0 but those careless in-offs means it's easier for Judd to get snookers and win.

But its Robbo who indeed takes it :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: what a crazy frame that one :dizzy:

Postby Andre147

Finally... the match between Robbo and Judd finishes at half past 1 in the morning! 5-4 to Judd in the decider. A scrappy affair all the way through, Judd not making a single half century and still managed the 5 frames he required... it was clear that the shot clock played a big part in this match cause, with all the safety going on,both players used their time extensions too early in the frames, understandbly so. And so in some of their shots had to rush things a little bit.

That's the only thing I think hinders the game when using a shot clock system.
Last edited by Andre147 on 25 Nov 2012, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Andre147

And now it's Judd v Bingo in the final. Obviously want Judd to win, as I never liked Bingham as a player and as a person.

Hope it is a good one.

Postby simplysnooker

Up at half six and just finished watching all six hours! What a contrast between the two matches, pleased for Bingham because he's really taken to the shot clock and surprised most people in getting this far, hope he goes all the way tonight.

Postby Skullman

Any streams? Fromsport doesn't have any and Mypremiumtv seems to have all its ones blocked.

Edit: Nevermind found one.
Last edited by Skullman on 25 Nov 2012, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Andre147

Skullman wrote:Any streams? Fromsport doesn't have any and Mypremiumtv seems to have all its ones blocked.

yeah exactly the same for me skull.... :grrr: :grrr: will try to find another if I can

Postby Andre147

Skullman wrote:Andre (and others if you are so inclined) try this one: Link

:hatoff: thanks skull... although it's very laggy and slow... will try to find a better one

Postby Skullman

Still a bit laggy, but better. Judd opens with a good break. Yesterday (and bits of today) behind him obviously.

Postby Andre147

yeah Bingo levels.. skull u tried that last link I put here? definately better than the last ones... hope it continues like this :gag:

Postby Andre147

Skullman wrote:First ton of the night from Bingo :D

yeah... only been playing for 25 min, and its already 2-1 to Bingo... pretty fast stuff, and one visit snooker

Postby Andre147

Skullman wrote:Bingo 3-1 up :D

Of course Robbo was 3-1 up as well...

Yeah... hope Judd recovers from this like he did against Neil. although u wouldnt like him to... :john:

Postby Skullman

Why an interval after five frame in a best of 13? The number of frames after the interval is almost double the number of frames before :grrr: