Post a reply

Premier League 2012 Play Offs!!!

Postby Wildey

After a Dramatic Climax to the Group Stages of this years Premier League where Neil Robertson Grabbed the Final Spot of 4 Players from the Jaws of Defeat against Ding Junhui at the Spennymoor LC, Durham and joins Stuart Bingham,Judd Trump and 4 Times Former World Champion at the Auditorium in Grimsby.

in The absence of the all dominating Ronnie O'Sullivan who will Pick up the League Title ?

John Higgins is the only Previous Champion Having won in 1999 the Pre Shot Clock years Beating Jimmy White 9-4 in the Final and Last Reached the Final in 2007 with Shot Clock where yes you guessed it he Lost to Ronnie O'Sullivan.

Semi Final Order of Play Best of 9 Frames

Saturday 24th of November

7.30pm
Stuart Bingham v John Higgins

Approx 9pm
Judd Trump v Neil Robertson

Final Order of Play Best of 13 Frames

Sunday 25th of November

7.30pm
Stuart Bingham/John Higgins v Judd Trump/Neil Robertson

Re: Premier League 2012 Play Offs!!!

Postby simplysnooker

Think I'm in the minority on here when I say I've watched every match of the Premier League this season! Expect a lot more to be watching on here this weekend with two quality semi finals and a final the following day too. Come on Bingham!

Postby Wildey

simplysnooker wrote:Think I'm in the minority on here when I say I've watched every match of the Premier League this season! Expect a lot more to be watching on here this weekend with two quality semi finals and a final the following day too. Come on Bingham!

each to their own i guess

ive watched every week but when a PTC Qualifying rounds on a Thursday im more interested to see what Amateurs has Qualified than i am about the PL

Postby Witz78

SnookerFan wrote:I still haven't watched any of them yet. <laugh>

whats your excuse

you certainly havent been out disco dancing

i can only suggest youve been too busy eating and couldnt fit through your kitchen door back into the living room to watch it <ok>

Postby SnookerFan

Witz78 wrote:
whats your excuse

you certainly havent been out disco dancing

i can only suggest youve been too busy eating and couldnt fit through your kitchen door back into the living room to watch it <ok>

How did you know that?

Been outside my flat with binoculars again? :grrr:

Postby Andre147

Skullman wrote:Anyone watching this?

Yeah, although more interested in the Trump v Robbo match... still, I want Higgins to win this one.. he trails 1 nil to Bingham

Postby Skullman

Andre147 wrote:

Yeah, although more interested in the Trump v Robbo match... still, I want Higgins to win this one.. he trails 1 nil to Bingham

Would be great to have a Higgins v Robbo final. Getting tired of Higgins v Trump

Postby Andre147

Skullman wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

Would be great to have a Higgins v Robbo final. Getting tired of Higgins v Trump

and maybe that's also your interest in Robbo's game talking louder :john:

Postby Skullman

Andre147 wrote:and maybe that's also your interest in Robbo's game talking louder :john:

More like my dislike of Trump.

Postby Andre147

Skullman wrote:
Andre147 wrote:and maybe that's also your interest in Robbo's game talking louder :john:

you really dislike him dont you? I also don't like him that much... but in recent times I've beggining to like his aproach to the game a bit more

Postby Skullman

Andre147 wrote:
Skullman wrote:

you really dislike him dont you? I also don't like him that much... but in recent times I've beggining to like his aproach to the game a bit more

Nothing against his style of play. I actually like attacking play. Just don't like his personality. Still if he brings in fans, I'll put up with him.

Postby Skullman

Anyone else's stream miles behind? Mine's on frame 7 while live scoring shows that Higgins and Bingham are at a decider.

Postby Andre147

Skullman wrote:Anyone else's stream miles behind? Mine's on frame 7 while live scoring shows that Higgins and Bingham are at a decider.

Mine's allright... but I aint watching on fromsport skull..... on fromsport yeah stream is a thousand years behind

Postby Skullman

Andre147 wrote:
Skullman wrote:Anyone else's stream miles behind? Mine's on frame 7 while live scoring shows that Higgins and Bingham are at a decider.

Mine's allright... but I aint watching on fromsport skull..... on fromsport yeah stream is a thousand years behind

Which stream you using then?

Postby Wildey

bloody hell this still going on

been watching strictly come dancing and x factor better entertainment however there are some rubbish on x factor.

Postby Andre147

Skullman wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

Which stream you using then?

Mypremium.tv :-D stream 1 I believe.. dont know about the others

Postby Skullman

The only players to beat Higgins in this years Premier League have been Ebdon and Bingo. Looks like hair has been holding the rest of them back.

Postby Wildey

ive watched snooker at all level for the past 30+ years and i can honestly say the most boring snooker ive ever seen has involved the prem league with this supposedly revelation the shot rubbish clock.

Postby Wildey

so its Bingo in the Final who will he face Robbo or Judd ?

Postby Andre147

yeah Bingo wins 5-4 against Higgins

Next Trump v Robbo. a good one it should be, as it always is between those 2 :-D

Postby Skullman

Wild WC wrote:ive watched snooker at all level for the past 30+ years and i can honestly say the most boring snooker ive ever seen has involved the prem league with this supposedly revelation the shot rubbish clock.

Why does the shot clock make so much difference? It's not like the players aren't playing their natural games.

Postby Andre147

Skullman wrote:
Wild WC wrote:ive watched snooker at all level for the past 30+ years and i can honestly say the most boring snooker ive ever seen has involved the prem league with this supposedly revelation the shot donkey doo clock.

Why does the shot clock make so much difference? It's not like the players aren't playing their natural games.

it makes some difference when players are attempting to make good safeties or a more cagey game and dont have any more time extensions, for instance... that can put them off their natural game. But yeah apart from that there isnt that much of a difference, as opposed to what some people claim.

Postby Wildey

Skullman wrote:
Wild WC wrote:ive watched snooker at all level for the past 30+ years and i can honestly say the most boring snooker ive ever seen has involved the prem league with this supposedly revelation the shot rubbish clock.

that's not their natural game it has the feel of a exhibition its just boring stuff...

i prefer real hard match play.

Postby Wildey

having said that the Ding v Robbo match last week was without doubt the most exciting league match ever.

but thats the exception that proves the rule

Postby Skullman

I think other matches can be boring because of the league format because winning means less. Robbo vs Ding was exciting because the winner actually affected things in terms of who qualifies.