Post a reply

Re: Premier League 2012 Play Offs!!!

Postby Skullman

Decent. Definitely better than last year and I haven't been watching snooker long to enough to compare it years before that. Felt a bit flat this year though, although that's probably cos I'm watching on streams from my crappy laptop while doing Physics homework.

Postby Skullman

Not watching now as my laptops acting up again. But Bingo's gone 6-2 so unless Judd pulls out something special, Bingo's got this won.

Postby SnookerFan

Skullman wrote:Not watching now as my laptops acting up again. But Bingo's gone 6-2 so unless Judd pulls out something special, Bingo's got this won.

Good man. :bowdown:

Postby Skullman

Bingo does it! :hatoff: Stuart. He's been doing well in the small events this season. Let's see if this gives him a confidence boost for some of the bigger events coming up.

Postby Wildey

that's that then bingo wins anyone gives a rubbish in truth ?

munich open qualifiers in the morning that's more like it

Postby Skullman

Wild WC wrote:that's that then bingo wins anyone gives a rubbish in truth ?

Bingo cares I'm sure. And you always go on about winning breeding confidence whether it's in big events or small events. It's not like we have much time to dwell on event winners these days anyway. At least no one can say winning the Australian Open doesn't reward you financially anymore :redneck:

Postby vodkadiet

What about having a ranking event based on clearing the colours off their spots in the quickest time? I am sure Barry Hearn can arrange something with The Chinese!

Postby Wildey

Skullman wrote:
Wild WC wrote:that's that then bingo wins anyone gives a rubbish in truth ?

Bingo cares I'm sure. And you always go on about winning breeding confidence whether it's in big events or small events. It's not like we have much time to dwell on event winners these days anyway. At least no one can say winning the Australian Open doesn't reward you financially anymore :redneck:

i was being flippant however that's the point its nothing more than practice ready for the important stuff 1pm Sheffield vs Zang Anda tomorrow.

Postby SnookerFan

Skullman wrote:Bingo does it! :hatoff: Stuart. He's been doing well in the small events this season. Let's see if this gives him a confidence boost for some of the bigger events coming up.

Small event? Don't you watch Sky Sports? This is one of the majors.

Postby SnookerFan

TWITTER ATTACK!

Stuart Bingham ‏@Stuart__Bingham
WOW WOW WOW! Thanks peeps for all the messages. Means the world! Another chicken dinner it is then! #winnerwinnerchickendinner

Postby Witz78

This slushy sooking up players baboons shiny behinds BS on Twitter makes me sick, no wonder i quit Twitter.
Bingo will always be a fat bald boring journeyman as far as im concerned.

Postby vodkadiet

SnookerFan wrote:TWITTER ATTACK!

Stuart Bingham ‏@Stuart__Bingham
WOW WOW WOW! Thanks peeps for all the messages. Means the world! Another chicken dinner it is then! #winnerwinnerchickendinner

I am surprised Witz isn't glorying in Bingham's win, particularly as he was celebrating with a chicken dinner?!!

:irk:

Postby SnookerFan

vodkadiet wrote:
I am surprised Witz isn't glorying in Bingham's win, particularly as he was celebrating with a chicken dinner?!!

He should give more details. Was it a Sunday Roast? Did he join Mark Williams in Nandos?

What sort of chicken dinner did Stuart Bingham have?

Postby vodkadiet

SnookerFan wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:

He should give more details. Was it a Sunday Roast? Did he join Mark Williams in Nandos?

What sort of chicken dinner did Stuart Bingham have?

Probably 10 buckets of 'gut rotting' KFC.

Postby Sickpotter

It's amazing.....

Ronnie wins the PL and it's an important event/accolade.

Bingham wins and it's a joke event.

:roll:

Congrats Bingham, a well deserved win :clap:

Postby Skullman

Witz78 wrote:This slushy sooking up players baboons shiny behinds BS on Twitter makes me sick, no wonder i quit Twitter.
Bingo will always be a fat bald boring journeyman as far as im concerned.

Well if he becomes a consistent winner he can't be called a journeyman...

Postby vodkadiet

SnookerFan wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:
Probably 10 buckets of 'gut rotting' KFC.

He should've paused half-way through a break and shouted; "Poultry Power!" <laugh>

That would have been quite funny. I wouldn't want Bingham to be Vegan, he would discredit us.

The only good thing is he beat that with 2 Chavs contesting the final, one had to lose.

<ok>