Post a reply

Re: Premier League 2012: 6th of September (Staffs)

Postby Monique

Some links show the start of the first frame repeatedly in a loop. The TVU channels work well nly with Internet explorer it seems. No chance if you're a Mac user… Anyone got another stream?

Other than that Ebdon showing - as I predicted - that he has no problem with the shot clock. He's not a slow player unless he wants to be and he plays better when he plays fluently.

Postby Andre147

Monique wrote:Some links show the start of the first frame repeatedly in a loop. The TVU channels work well nly with Internet explorer it seems. No chance if you're a Mac user… Anyone got another stream?

Other than that Ebdon showing - as I predicted - that he has no problem with the shot clock. He's not a slow player unless he wants to be and he plays better when he plays fluently.

Absolutely, he tends to play slow when he is behind in matches or when things arent going his way and in tense moments.. understandably given the circumstances...

So far playing very well indeed... looks like 5-1 to him

Postby Skullman

Monique wrote:Some links show the start of the first frame repeatedly in a loop. The TVU channels work well nly with Internet explorer it seems. No chance if you're a Mac user… Anyone got another stream?

Seems like it. Slight chance he could return to the 16 if he keeps on playing like this.

Postby Andre147

Skullman wrote:Finishes with a 103 :hatoff: Was this his second ton of the night or is 103 shown on live scoring centuries list referring to this one?

yes only made this one, a 103 to finish off. but played pretty well

Postby Andre147

CCTV5 shwoing athelics now.... don't if it's only because of the small interval between matches or they arent gonna show any more snooker tonight...

a shame, would like to see the Robbo v Selby match

The premier league and thats about it as far as meeting between these two are concerned.. still waiting, like Skull, for both to meet in a big match in a full ranking event

Postby Andre147

Your two favourite players playing skull... :D :D :D

Robbo's also one of my favourites, Selby not so much as you know... and a meeting betwwen these two is something to relish, as both dont meet very often... in fact, only here and in CL.. still waiting for that big ranking event meeting

Postby Skullman

They're both top seeds generally so can't meet each other until the semis usually, and one or both are normally beaten by that point. And the streams gone again for me :grrr:

Postby Andre147

Skullman wrote:They're both top seeds generally so can't meet each other until the semis usually, and one or both are normally beaten by that point. And the streams gone again for me :grrr:

Skull go to Mypremiumtv website and choose sky sports 4, any of the 6 links should work. Im watching it now

Postby Skullman

Andre147 wrote:
Skullman wrote:They're both top seeds generally so can't meet each other until the semis usually, and one or both are normally beaten by that point. And the streams gone again for me :grrr:

Skull go to Mypremiumtv website and choose sky sports 4, any of the 6 links should work. Im watching it now

Thanks. Ridculous that we need to watch three different streams to watch one match though.

Postby Andre147

Robbo playing very well, already 2 nil up on Selby...

Thought prior to this match that Selby would settle in first, but Robbo clearly has been better in all departments than Selby

Postby Andre147

Skullman wrote:Stream keeps freezing for me. Too high quality! rofl

Think I'll give the Premier League a miss tonight.

rofl rofl rofl I'm on stream 2 from the 5 you can choose, and it works fine for me.

Too bad skull that you'll miss your favourite players then

Postby Andre147

Wild WC wrote:i hope this is things to come from fromsport .

ill be ok for most events i pay liveworldsnooker.tv <ok>

rofl rofl rofl with fromsport or not, I always watch the snooker anyway, so...

still managed to find dozens of links for this evenings matches, so fromsport isnt the only way to watch snooker for free you know

Premier League 2012: 13th of September (Carlisle)

Postby Wildey

Week 3 and its The Debut of Stuart Bingham and Mark Allen in the League.

Bingham plays the 2005 World Champion and Former League Champion Shaun Murphy while Mark Allen plays 4 times World Champion John Higgins making a return after missing Last years Tournament.

Group A

Mark Selby
Shaun Murphy
Neil Robertson
Ding Junhui
Stuart Bingham

Group Results & Table

Group B

Judd Trump
John Higgins
Stephen Lee
Mark Allen
Peter Ebdon

Group Results & Table

Fixtures

Group A Shaun Murphy 3-3 Stuart Bingham
Group B John Higgins 4-2 Mark Allen

2012 Dates

Postby Wildey

Andre147 wrote:
Wild WC wrote:i hope this is things to come from fromsport .

ill be ok for most events i pay liveworldsnooker.tv <ok>

rofl rofl rofl with fromsport or not, I always watch the snooker anyway, so...

still managed to find dozens of links for this evenings matches, so fromsport isnt the only way to watch snooker for free you know

for someone who found plenty of links you didnt half complain a lot

Andre147 wrote:Snooker now on the red button then.... crap... no Fromsport stream either.. :td: :td: :td: I'll stick to the live scoring and watch highlights of it later at 10 p.m if in the meantime Fromsport doesnt stream it

Andre147 wrote:Fromsport stream is in chinese from CCTV... but it keeps showing the damn same thing over and over again... better not watch it at all if it isnt from the red button stream

Andre147 wrote:I'm watching it on CCTV5 (chinese channel).. better than nothing I suppose..

2 nil to Ebdon... coping well with the shot clock so far

Andre147 wrote:CCTV5 shwoing athelics now.... don't if it's only because of the small interval between matches or they arent gonna show any more snooker tonight...

a shame, would like to see the Robbo v Selby match

The premier league and thats about it as far as meeting between these two are concerned.. still waiting, like Skull, for both to meet in a big match in a full ranking event

and then its skullman

Liveworldsnooker.tv streams dont go they are excalant coverage and you dont need to search the net like a blue fussed fly

Skullman wrote:Thanks. Ridculous that we need to watch three different streams to watch one match though.

you get what you pay for fromsport and free streams = crappy rubbish

Skullman wrote:Stream keeps freezing for me. Too high quality! rofl

Think I'll give the Premier League a miss tonight.

Postby SnookerFan

SnookerFan wrote:I hope the semi-finals are on in their entirety, me and a friend are playing to book a table in a local sports bar and down some bevvies whilst it's on. :mex:

I dunno if it's on Sky Sports in full yet, but I recently had the worrying development of walking past the sports bar in Croydon on a Friday night, only to find had some kind of party or discotheque going on.

But I'm not worried, as I e-mailed the venue and they assured me there was a quiet room for me and friends to watch snooker in and get snake hissed, without having some idiot playing his CD collection getting in the way. :spot on: