Post a reply

Re: Premier League 2012: 13th of September (Carlisle)

Postby Wildey

Shaun Murphy 3-3 Stuart Bingham

a game of two halfs

Next its the Draw for the World Seniors Championship with Darren Morgan defending his Title.

Postby Andre147

Skullman wrote:Is too early to start talking about decline or are we just taking one bad performance too seriously?

For me, John is starting that decline, BUT he can win at ANY TIME another ranking event... he has proved time and time again thathe can be low on confidence and win another event...

I think what's missing is him winning some matches and at least reach the latter stages of a tourney.. then I reckon he can again start producing the goods, which at the moment seem to be missing..

Postby Wildey

Skullman wrote:Is too early to start talking about decline or am I just taking one bad performance too seriously?

one ??????????????

Postby Andre147

Wild WC wrote:
Skullman wrote:Is too early to start talking about decline or am I just taking one bad performance too seriously?

one ??????????????

yeah there have been a lot since he turned World Champion in May 2011

Postby Andre147

Skullman wrote:It's odd because he was easily the best player in the world just over a year ago and now he can't buy a win against anyone who isn't an amatuer.

yeah, but that's the way snooker goes...

Postby Wildey

Andre147 wrote:
Skullman wrote:It's odd because he was easily the best player in the world just over a year ago and now he can't buy a win against anyone who isn't an amatuer.

yeah, but that's the way snooker goes...

yea you dont all of a sudden go rubbish but you wake up one morning not won a tournament for 7 or 8 years it just erodes your confidence over time.