Post a reply

Re: Anybody bothered about the Snooker Legends Cup?

Postby Andre147

AC or LT? wrote:Just missed a couple of centuries.

Also am I the only one wishing Virgo would shut the little kitten up.

No you're not the only one mate <ok>

Cliff also said that funnily enough <laugh> <ok>

Postby Andre147

TheRocket wrote:Thought Neil would make a fist pump and a come on scream after potting this final black to win the frame.

Yes not on the first frame, but on the 2nd <laugh>

He can't go without them can he :john: :clap:

Postby Wildey

inclusion of Ronnie and Neil playing on those Generous pockets that puts 9 Ball tables to shame is a turn off so i turned it off

Postby TheRocket

Wildey wrote:inclusion of Ronnie and Neil playing on those Generous pockets that puts 9 Ball tables to shame is a turn off so i turned it off

Yeah, I agree. Pockets are huge like 9 ball tables. But no surprise. Otherwise the old men like Thorburn and Taylor wouldn't pot a ball and play a hour for a frame.

Postby Wildey

TheRocket wrote:
Wildey wrote:inclusion of Ronnie and Neil playing on those Generous pockets that puts 9 Ball tables to shame is a turn off so i turned it off

Yeah, I agree. Pockets are huge like 9 ball tables. But no surprise. Otherwise the old men like Thorburn and Taylor wouldn't pot a ball and play a hour for a frame.

Either they use proper players with standard pockets or old timers with massive pockets with the likes of Ronnie playing with massive pockets Cliff doesn't pot anything much anyway.

Postby Andre147

TheRocket wrote:No surprise that the pool player Drago goes down very well this huge poolpockets.

<laugh>

A good day it was, obviously the pockets are like buckets but it's all a bit of fun really and I enjoyed that, particularly this last match between Steve and Cliff <laugh>

JV though won't shut up pmsl

Postby Andre147

Casey wrote:The size of the pockets is embarrassing. I am sure Ronnie and Neill are told not to just blast through the frames and keep the thing competitive.

Yes it's like 9 ball pool tables. One shot in particular yesterday where Neil had to play a red along the side rail to the bottom pocket it hit the rail far too early to go in but somehow it managed to get in and Neil felt so embarassed it was unbelievable <laugh>

Anyway, it's all for the fun and some extra bit of money so :roll:

Postby Wildey

Andre147 PGC wrote:
Casey wrote:The size of the pockets is embarrassing. I am sure Ronnie and Neill are told not to just blast through the frames and keep the thing competitive.

Yes it's like 9 ball pool tables. One shot in particular yesterday where Neil had to play a red along the side rail to the bottom pocket it hit the rail far too early to go in but somehow it managed to get in and Neil felt so embarassed it was unbelievable <laugh>

Anyway, it's all for the fun and some extra bit of money so :roll:

the Embarrassment is in showing a knock about exhibition on a Sport Channel nothing wrong in it if that what players want to do but keep it from a sport channel unless its played on proper tables.