Post a reply

Re: Wyldecrest Park Homes World Seniors Championship !

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:
Wild WC wrote:ill definitely watch it great to see some names i recognise from the 80s like Barry West which ive not seen play for 20+ years easy

Wild WC wrote:if there's nothing else on ill watch it dont make a meal out of it.

Make your mind up. rofl

it lasts 2 days with 2 session per day with a minimum of 8 or maximum of 12 frames per session for 3 sessions and with the players involved that could be long sessions.....

so ill definitely catch the action but there is strictly come dancing at 6.30pm PRIORITIES lol

Postby SnookerFan

Wild WC wrote:it lasts 2 days with 2 session per day with a minimum of 8 or maximum of 12 frames per session for 3 sessions and with the players involved that could be long sessions.....

so ill definitely catch the action but there is strictly come dancing at 6.30pm PRIORITIES lol

rubbish. I'm not missing Strictly, am I? Disaster.

Nah, just kidding with ya. :-D No way you'd catch me dancing on television like that. Fair play to them. :hatoff:

Postby SnookerFan

Anybody ever been to the Mountbatten Centre in Portsmouth to watch anything. They serve beer there? After the afternoon session, I might pop out for a sneaky pint or two. Is beer served in the venue, or a pub nearby that's worth nipping in to?

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:Anybody ever been to the Mountbatten Centre in Portsmouth to watch anything. They serve beer there? After the afternoon session, I might pop out for a sneaky pint or two. Is beer served in the venue, or a pub nearby that's worth nipping in to?

http://www.leisurecentre.com/centerhome.aspx?LCId=6

Postby SnookerFan

Wild WC wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Anybody ever been to the Mountbatten Centre in Portsmouth to watch anything. They serve beer there? After the afternoon session, I might pop out for a sneaky pint or two. Is beer served in the venue, or a pub nearby that's worth nipping in to?

Yeah, I've looked at that. Apparently there is a Cafe/Bar and even puts a picture up. The picture is small and inconclusive on the all important pint issue though. <laugh>

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:
Wild WC wrote:

Yeah, I've looked at that. Apparently there is a Cafe/Bar and even puts a picture up. The picture is small and inconclusive on the all important pint issue though. <laugh>

id say its a Cafe

Tea,Coffee,Coke and For Legal reasons ill mention Pepsi too rofl

Postby SnookerFan

Me and you are having the same conversation on two different websites. <laugh>

The cafe areas seems to serve croissants and stuff as well. I might not get a decent meal though. :grrr:

Hopefully there's a neaby Wetherspoons, so I can get a dinner and a pint. Or failing that a chip shop next door to a decent pub.

Postby Smart

SnookerFan wrote:
Wild WC wrote:ill definitely watch it great to see some names i recognise from the 80s like Barry West which ive not seen play for 20+ years easy

Wild WC wrote:if there's nothing else on ill watch it dont make a meal out of it.

Make your mind up. rofl

s/fan 1-0 wild :wave:

Postby SnookerFan

Smart wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Smart wrote:
yeah but what are you doing in Portsmouth mate :wave:

Having a pint in your honour. Can't you read?

seems a long way to go just for a pint in my honour - but fair play, thanks :wave:

One day I'm going to take my Smart appreciation worldwide. A pint in every country in the world. :mex: :mex:

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:
Smart wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Smart wrote:
yeah but what are you doing in Portsmouth mate :wave:

Having a pint in your honour. Can't you read?

seems a long way to go just for a pint in my honour - but fair play, thanks :wave:

One day I'm going to take my Smart appreciation worldwide. A pint in every country in the world. :mex: :mex:

maybe muppet might come with you <ok>

Postby SnookerFan

Jewell wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
simplysnooker wrote:will set it up on the planner but not sure if i'll have the time to watch it yet boys

I assume most people will be watching the International Open on Sunday, to be fair. <laugh>

You can watch the International Open if you want. The rest of us will be enjoying the International Championship.

I've decided to rename it. I like my name better. rofl

Postby SnookerFan

Witz78 wrote:theres no plane big enough to take you anywhere mate

stick to drinking pints and eating kebabs in Croydon whilst everyone else hits a nightclub and goes dancing

Change the kebab to a halfpound burger and large chips, and I'm in. :D

Postby Smart

SnookerFan wrote:
Witz78 wrote:theres no plane big enough to take you anywhere mate

stick to drinking pints and eating kebabs in Croydon whilst everyone else hits a nightclub and goes dancing

Change the kebab to a halfpound burger and large chips, and I'm in. :D

this thread has gone all stupid, just like the Seniors WOrld champs :wave: