Post a reply

Re: Betfair World Championship Qualifying Rnd 4 (13-14th Apr

Postby sigsky

Hope you are wrong. Gould would have had a better chance of being streamed if McGill had beaten Lawler. With Lawler playing they might have had to pay the commentator overtime.

Postby Wildey

Confirmed Streamed Matches for Tomorrow

Saturday 13th of April

10am

Ryan Day v Ben Woollaston
Andrew Higginson v Michael White

2.30pm

Ken Doherty v Matthew Selt
Mark Davis v Liang Wenbo

7pm

Ryan Day v Ben Woollaston
Andrew Higginson v Michael White

Postby GJ

simplysnooker wrote:This year won't be the same without Rory but hoping that Jack, Jimmy and Liang all qualify

Good riddamce to SNORY mcleod :D :D :D :D <laugh>

sam baird :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Postby Smart

Heres hoping the following do not qualify (regardless of predictions):

Baird
Lisowski CDL
Joyce
McManus
Lawler CDL
Wenbo CDL
Ebdon CDL
J White

A lot of the matches I could happily pick 2 losers, but it just wont work that way. For instance its a crying shame there has to be a winner in the Fergal/Ego-Jack match.

Glad the MCD is on the stream tomorrow afternoon, hope he kicks that Wenny CDLs ass.

:wave:

Postby Skullman

Jewell wrote:Just heard Jack on Talksport speaking to Andy Goldstein, and he came across really well, to be honest. Dunno why people think he is so up himself.

I don't think we can judge whether he's a cockerel or not until after he's had some success, so we can see if it's gone to his head.

Tbh I thought Judd was a nice guy when he had that run in the World's and he only really came across as cockish around the 2012 Masters onwards. Even around the UK with all that 'naughty snooker' crap he seemed alright.

Postby SnookerFan

nice_shoes_ken wrote:Massive two days coming up then, but I will be lucky to watch any action as my internet keeps playing up.

NOT ON!

Yeah, my internet is a bit shitty when it comes to live streams. Even watching stuff on the BBC website doesn't always work.

Postby nice_shoes_ken

SnookerFan wrote:
nice_shoes_ken wrote:Massive two days coming up then, but I will be lucky to watch any action as my internet keeps playing up.

NOT ON!

Yeah, my internet is a bit shitty when it comes to live streams. Even watching stuff on the BBC website doesn't always work.

The streams are alright and stuff, it's the connection that keeps going down, usually alright, but just as the qualifiers are about to conclude over the weekend, it decides to want to play up.