Topic locked

Re: Betfair World Championship Qualifying Rnd 3 (10-11th Apr

Postby Andre147

Skullman wrote:Jimmy through. Can't imagine him beating Milkins, but I thought Xiao would beat him as well.

Jimmy has met Milkins 3 times before and won all matches, albeit all best of 7s and 1 best of 9. I too expect him to be beaten, but if he can improve his safety and score a bit more heavily, then Jimmy should get through.

Postby Andre147

Dannyboy wrote:Jimmy has had a very kind draw this tournament - I don't think he could've hand picked it much better.

Fancy an "upset" v Rob.

Don't agree, I do agree with Skull and say that Milkins is one of the toughest he could have faced in the last round as Milkins has been playing very well, and will prove a hard test for Jimmy.

So Jimmy definately needs to start strong, otherwise it'll be a walkover for Rob.

Postby Andre147

Jewell wrote:Jimmy needs Milkins to be in choke mode to stand a chance.

Agree <ok> cause so far Jimmy's 2 chinese opponents played very poor, and Milkins won't give him half the chances they did, so he'll have to be on his game to beat him.

Postby GJ

highfield on the up and jones in bad form

but then the same was with zhanger in good form this week mike white in bad form......

Postby Andre147

GJ wrote:highfield on the up and jones in bad form

but then the same was with zhanger in good form this week mike white in bad form......

yeah it's all on the day really. One day you may play great and beat almost anyone, the next day you may struggle to pot a ball, so we'll just have to wait and see.