Topic locked

Re: Betfair World Championship Qualifying Round 1 (6-8th Apr

Postby Andre147

Jewell wrote:Brecel already under the cosh.

yeah patrick so far playing well.

meanwhile, Drago goes 1 nil up but against an opponent who can barely pot a ball, but I'm sure the player from Egipt is a bit better than he has showed so far.

Postby kolompar

its here the wc quals :D
Drago plays Khairy, already won the first frame
looks like he is in good form, I dont want to say anything but I think he can get a better result than last year when he lost his only match against an amateur
Khairy hasnt won a match so far this season, so should be easy but knowing Drago... <laugh>
also its Khairy's first streamed match I think
Drago's hair looks so dark, I think he had it dyed <laugh>

Postby Andre147

That's why he's called the Tornado :D :D :D makes a ton of 114 in barely 4 or 5 minutes.

3 nil to him, Luca under the cosh at 2 nil, while Mehta and Wells 1 all and Li Yan is 2 nil up on Robbie Williams.

Postby Andre147

Skullman wrote:
Andre147 wrote:Anyone know who's the commentator on the Drago match? I've heard him on another couple of matches in recent times, I think he's good.

MJA on Brecel's match. so must be Hunns.

Thanks <ok>

Postby Roland

Funny someone should say that about Drago, Matt just said the same thing to me. He's scratching his scalp as well, what a giveaway! #justformen

Luca 3-0 down but not to worry, long way to go.

Postby Andre147

Sonny wrote:Funny someone should say that about Drago, Matt just said the same thing to me. He's scratching his scalp as well, what a giveaway! #justformen

Luca 3-0 down but not to worry, long way to go.

:-( yes badly needs this frame before the MSI, 4 nil down even in best of 19 can be difficult to recover from.

Postby Andre147

Drago cueing well and so is 4 nil up, but against an opponent who can't manage to put any sort of pressure of him.

yeah Luca needs to start scoring a few to make him restore his confidence.

Postby Andre147

Skullman wrote:Somehow not seeing Drago being pulled off early. Already at the MSI.

Why not? it's Drago so we know what to expect :-D :-D :-D but yeah, I understand your point cause he does tend to miss a lot of balls and not finish the frames early, but so far in this match he has been cueing well, made a ton of 114 in barely 4 or 5 minutes.

Postby Andre147

patrick 73 points ahead with 67 on, and so Luca needs 2 snookers, not impossible of course.

But has I say that he misses and duly concedes.

4 nil down, definately has to start make something happen after the MSI, patrick playing very wll so far.

Postby Skullman

Andre147 wrote:
Skullman wrote:Somehow not seeing Drago being pulled off early. Already at the MSI.

Why not? it's Drago so we know what to expect :-D :-D :-D but yeah, I understand your point cause he does tend to miss a lot of balls and not finish the frames early, but so far in this match he has been cueing well, made a ton of 114 in barely 4 or 5 minutes.

Er pulled off early means taken off because they couldn't finish all the frames in time. I'm not expecting that happen because Drago's playing someone giving him plenty of chances and Drago's a quick player.

Postby Andre147

Skullman wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

Er pulled off early means taken off because they couldn't finish all the frames in time. I'm not expecting that happen because Drago's playing someone giving him plenty of chances and Drago's a quick player.

rofl rofl rofl yeah, must have misread something <laugh> <laugh> <laugh>