Post a reply

Re: The Snooker Lab Kay Suzanne Memorial Cup (UK PTC 4) !!

Postby Andre147

Wild WC wrote:Judd is without doubt the best player in the World at the Moment the standard he plays at is above anyone else and its been quite a few years since ive thought that.

i think Ronnie around 2004

I agree Wild... Ronnie too in that season was playing a level above anyone else... also Higgins when in the second half of the 2010/2011 season won just about everything

Postby Andre147

kolompar wrote:this is an excellent tournament :happy: even if Drago lost good to see it was close, i just hope he can keep this form until at least the uk quals
and it looks like we will have a Trump-Higgins final :D

yeah I hope so too.. let's see if Trump can finally beat Higgins if John comes through this match... albeit if he does beat him it will be in a smaller tourney than the ones Higgins beat Trump in... Worlds and Changhai

Postby Wildey

Andre147 wrote:
Wild WC wrote:Judd is without doubt the best player in the World at the Moment the standard he plays at is above anyone else and its been quite a few years since ive thought that.

I agree Wild... Ronnie too in that season was playing a level above anyone else... also Higgins when in the second half of the 2010/2011 season won just about everything

yea but its not about winning its the manor they play in.

John had a successful time after his suspension but it was down to sheer balls and a will to win rather than play to a extremely high level.

Postby Andre147

Wild WC wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

yea but its not about winning its the manor they play in.

John had a successful time after his suspension but it was down to sheer balls and a will to win rather than play to a extremely high level.

Yeah I agree... you may not win everything but play to a level that's above anyone else... only the greats of the game can make that happen, and if Judd continues like this he too will become a great of the game

Postby Andre147

Skullman wrote:Just the colours left for a 4-3 victory for Higgins.

yeah as usual when Higgins is sat out cold comes out like nothing happened and wins the match nevertheless

Hamilton had a great chance there, but let it slip with that missed red attempt to right center

Postby Andre147

Skullman wrote:So in the end Hamilton's fightback was for nothing. We still get Higgins v Trump although a little later than expected.

Higgins has to up his game to beat Judd but he can do it.

We all know he can for obvious reasons.. but on this format I reckon Judd will win this one

Postby hendry_fan

*John Higgins* 4 Anthony Hamilton 3

Higgins is truly never beaten until he,s beaten is he,once again Higgins pulls out some wizardy!.
"The sherrif of pottingham put up a good fight but he ran out of arrows towards the end!. :wave:

Brilliant stuff John,once again you,ve showed your non fans how good you are,will they come up with how "lucky" you are!. :chuckle:

I can,t see him gettin past Trump though,but you never know.

Postby Skullman

Andre147 wrote:
Skullman wrote:So in the end Hamilton's fightback was for nothing. We still get Higgins v Trump although a little later than expected.

We all know he can for obvious reasons.. but on this format I reckon Judd will win this one

I think Higgins'll up his game when he needs to. I remember a few saying Judd would win over bo19 in Shanghai because that was shorter than the World final. I think Higgins'll go behind 0-3 or 1-3 but play well when it counts.

Postby Andre147

Skullman wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

I think Higgins'll up his game when he needs to. I remember a few saying Judd would win over bo19 in Shanghai because that was shorter than the World final. I think Higgins'll go behind 0-3 or 1-3 but play well when it counts.

yeah but this format is even shorter and Judd has already beaten Higgins in a ptc match, a semi final at the Antwerp Open. Think Judd will win, but as you say you never know with Higgins....

Final already underway :D

Postby Wildey

Wednesday 14th of November

4pm

Semi Finals
Anthony Hamilton 3-4 John Higgins
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Judd Trump 4-1 Ding Junhui

7pm

Final
John Higgins v Judd Trump

Postby Wildey

Skullman wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

you give Higgins too much credit

Postby Sickpotter

Wild WC wrote:
Skullman wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

you give Higgins too much credit

:shrug:

How do you figure? Higgins has a long history of doing exactly this to say nothing of having done it recently to Judd.

No matter great final to be seen for sure.

Postby vodkadiet

Have you been smoking some serious 'weed' there Wild?

I saw all I needed to know about Trump when his 'ass' went against Carter at The Crucible.