Post a reply

Re: UK Players Tour Championship 3 Discussion !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby vodkadiet

Skullman wrote:Vodka, you know Ronnie isn't playing right?

I would prefer watching Rigsby winnng the World Final 18-0 than watching this disgrace. Ebdon may be slow but at least he has personality. This guy is in the Robbie Foldvari mould.

Postby Skullman

Andre147 wrote:

Skull, you know Selby isn't playing right?

Just making refernece to the fact Vodka normally only posts when Ronnie is playing (or more accurately when Ronnie is losing).

Postby Andre147

Skullman wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

Just making refernece to the fact Vodka normally only posts when Ronnie is playing (or more accurately when Ronnie is losing).

Yes you got that one right :spot on:

Postby vodkadiet

Skullman wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

Ronnie is okay. He is prettty harmless.

Postby Andre147

But Lawler still deserves a lot of credit... with his age and all, playing at this kind if level recently, he has to be given some credit..

I don't like his style of play also, prefer a 1000 times Ebdon, but we cannot discount the fact that he has been playing well... grinding opponents down it may be, but he still wins matches, and that's the most important thing

Postby vodkadiet

Andre147 wrote:But Lawler still deserves a lot of credit... with his age and all, playing at this kind if level recently, he has to be given some credit..

I don't like his style of play also, prefer a 1000 times Ebdon, but we cannot discount the fact that he has been playing well... grinding opponents down it may be, but he still wins matches, and that's the most important thing

You're younger than I, I haven't the mental stamina to watch Lawler winning match after match any longer.

Postby Andre147

vodkadiet wrote:
Andre147 wrote:But Lawler still deserves a lot of credit... with his age and all, playing at this kind if level recently, he has to be given some credit..

You're younger than I, I haven't the mental stamina to watch Lawler winning match after match any longer.

<laugh> <laugh> <laugh> I don't have it either, only started watching today when the semis began

Postby Skullman

vodkadiet wrote:

Funny. I seem to remember you saying a while earlier that the current generation has no patience and the 'ADHD generation' can't handle long drawn out frames.

Postby Andre147

Skullman wrote:Say what you want Rod Lawler, at least he's not missing blacks off the spot.

yeah absolutely... Fu's breakbluiding up until the final had been excelent, and so far (barring the century he made in frame 4) he been missing lots of pots

Postby Andre147

Skullman wrote:I think for this year's Q-School ad, they should put Rod on instead of Judd and Robbo, to show what you can do with some hard work.

Yes that would be a nice gesture all right... Doubt the'll do it though...

had to wait some long 22 years to win his first pro title, but he's done that today.

Well done Rod Lawler, UKPTC 3 Champion. :hatoff:

Postby vodkadiet

Sonny wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:Rod Lawler winning matches is the worst thing that has happened to snooker in the sport's history.

Oh little kitten off! Call yourself a purist?[/quote

Ok. I give the lad credit for winning his first title.

Well played.

Postby Skullman

Also well done to Marco. Beat some cracking players to get to the final and a shame he couldn't bring his game from earlier in the weekend here. Hopefully he'll keep this patch of form going for a bit before it inevitably dips, as it always does.

Postby Witz78

vodkadiet wrote:
Sonny wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:Rod Lawler winning matches is the worst thing that has happened to snooker in the sport's history.

Oh little kitten off! Call yourself a purist?[/quote

Ok. I give the lad credit for winning his first title.

Well played.

backtracking pussy :pal:

Postby vodkadiet

Witz78 wrote:little kitten RIGHT OFF

BET SWSA ARE GLAD THERE ENDING THEIR ASSOCIATION WITH PTCS AFTER A JOKE FIGURE LIKE THIS WINS A SUPPOSED ELITE EVENT

As the GOAT said last year these PTC's are a results factory. They are similar to factory farmimg, only on a green baize.