Post a reply

Re: UK Players Tour Championship 3 Discussion !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:Coming up shortly Ronnie O'Sullivan vs Simon Bedford ...

Yeah, already up and running.. :D :D :D :D

Nice to see you back Snooker Overdrive, and even nicer to watch Ronnie again :D :D :D

Postby Andre147

But Bedford not to be underestimated, remember I think he beat Ronnie in ptc 11 last season... that was also the time when Ronnie was fed up playing in the ptcs, but still he at least knows how to beat him, and that counts as something

Postby Skullman

The problem Ronnie may have here is that most other players have been playing for two or three months now, while Ronnie is coming into the season cold. Of course if Ronnie gets past the relatively easy players he has first, he could play himself into form a bit.

Postby Snooker Overdrive

Skullman wrote:The problem Ronnie may have here is that most other players have been playing for two or three months now, while Ronnie is coming into the season cold. Of course if Ronnie gets past the relatively easy players he has first, he could play himself into form a bit.

I think he'll do just fine this weekend

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Skullman wrote:The problem Ronnie may have here is that most other players have been playing for two or three months now, while Ronnie is coming into the season cold. Of course if Ronnie gets past the relatively easy players he has first, he could play himself into form a bit.

I think he'll do just fine this weekend

yeah hope so too... he should at least reach the last 16, where he could possibly face Bingham or Neil Robertson

Postby Skullman

Saturday 8th of September

9am

Martin Gould 4-2 Ricky Norris
Craig Steadman 4-2 Gareth Green
Marcus Campbell 4-1 Sam Harvey
Rory McLeod 4-2 Louis Heathcote
Peter Lines 4-2 Thanawat Tirapongpaiboon
Michael Wild 0-4 Stephen Lee
John Higgins 4-1 Samuel Thistlewhite
Alfie Burden 4-3 Martin O'Donnell

Postby Andre147

Andre147 wrote:But Bedford not to be underestimated, remember I think he beat Ronnie in ptc 11 last season... that was also the time when Ronnie was fed up playing in the ptcs, but still he at least knows how to beat him, and that counts as something

EDIT: nevermind that, I think I mistoke him for Sam Baird... don't think Bedford as ever beaten Ronnie

Postby Andre147

Skullman wrote:Noticed Ronnie wasn't killing frames off in one visit on live scoring. Was he missing balls or running out of position a lot?

running out of position, and so far he's going for everything... china open 2008 first round style..... he's leading 2 nil nevertheless

Postby Skullman

Andre147 wrote:
Skullman wrote:Noticed Ronnie wasn't killing frames off in one visit on live scoring. Was he missing balls or running out of position a lot?

running out of position, and so far he's going for everything... china open 2008 first round style..... he's leading 2 nil nevertheless

Before my time. Anyway, it's easy to go for everything and win if your opponent can't make a break over 30.

Postby Skullman

Andre147 wrote:
Andre147 wrote:But Bedford not to be underestimated, remember I think he beat Ronnie in ptc 11 last season... that was also the time when Ronnie was fed up playing in the ptcs, but still he at least knows how to beat him, and that counts as something

EDIT: nevermind that, I think I mistoke him for Sam Baird... don't think Bedford as ever beaten Ronnie

rofl Well the initials are the same. At least you didn't mix him up with Snookerbacker.

Postby Andre147

Skullman wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

rofl Well the initials are the same. At least you didn't mix him up with Snookerbacker.

rofl :chuckle: <laugh>

Postby Andre147

Skullman wrote:Bloody hell, Ronnie in this mood makes Trump look like Selby. He's lucky he has such a crap opponent. Anyone half decent would've punished him for all the mistakes he's making.

Agree... :spot on: this tactic wont work against better opponents.. but he usually changes his game plan a bit against those