Post a reply

Re: UK Players Tour Championship 3 Discussion !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Andre147

:irk: :irk: :irk: how many blacks off its spot has Ronnie missed so far in this match? I counted 4 or 5,plus the other amount of mistakes he has made...

If he isnt careful he could really end up losing this

Postby Andre147

Decider in the Ronnie v bedford match

couldnt see this coming at the beginning of the match, but I think Ronnie deserves it given his aproach for this match...

I still fully expect him to win the decider though

Postby vodkadiet

Rigsby has tanked this match. I know he is a massive fan of Andy Murray and wants to watch him win his first grand slam title. He wants to get home for his match against Tomas Berdych in a few hours.

Postby Andre147

Skullman wrote:Only frame winning break of the match is made by Bedford in the decider. Came from 0-2 to beat 4-3. Only sounds impressive to those who didn't see ROS play today.

Ronnie deserved this reaally... his approach for this match was all out attack, China open 2008 style like I said before... itcould have worked, it did up until 2 nil, and then he started to play really bad, missing blacks off its spot and constantly losing position...

Might not have signed up for this event given this crap play from him.

fair play to bedford, who made a good 98 break in the deicer, but really it was Ronnie's loss... had he played a few more safeties and not gone for everything, he would EASILY have won 4 nil... it turns out he didnt

Anyway, its history now. dont think he'll play in another event until the International Open

Postby Andre147

Skullman wrote:Wonder why ROS bothered to enter when he clearly didn't give a donkey doo. Hope he's not going to be like this every tournament...

Couldnt agree more.. why sign up if then he plays this crap style of snooker... :john: only he knows..

Maybe vodkadiet is right, he decided that he wanted to watch the Murray v Berdych match rofl

Postby hendry_fan

Holy mackerel!!!!.

Simon Bedford has just beaten "Rusty Ronnie"!!.

Rusty Ronnie 3 *Simon Bedford* 4

:clap: Well done Simon,finishes off Ronnie with a 98 in the decider!. :clap:

Serves Ronnie right,i think Ronnies mistaken this PTC tourney for an exhibtion,mind you at an exhibtion he would never have played such drivvel as he did in this match,pure drivvel from Ronnie today!.Not only did he take on almost everything he missed a lot of pots and his positioning was crap!. :td:

He took Bedford too lightly and got what he deserved = PUNISHED!!!. <ok>