Post a reply

Re: Arcaden Munich Open (Betfair ET 6) !!!

Postby hendry_fan

Smart wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:
Sonny wrote:Selby :D

It,s a brilliant feelin watchin a favourite player,in your case Selby when he/they are playing great isn,t it and if they manage to go all the way and win the tournament it,s a fantastic feeling!.

Just think of the pleasure,satisfaction,great times,partys i had when i watched Hendry,especially throughout the 90,s,i was full of adrenalin. :happy: :cracker:

pass the sick-bag, for every Hendo fan there were 3 others who thought he was a dour, robotic and emotion-less snooker player :wave:

Aye smart,he made a lotttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt of people sick throughout the years did,nt he!. <laugh>

Postby Skullman

He's playing well enough to go far in tournaments again and the season's long. No point playing his best in a PTC. Although it's nice to see him play decently again.

Postby hendry_fan

Smart wrote:Hendo <ok> :wave:

Since Hendry retired,i,m certainly not as enthusiastic about snooker as i was,but in sayin that,i still like the game and i still like watching certain players.

Since he retired i still haven,t found a new FAVOURITE player to support,what i will say though is that i root for the other Scottish players,especially Higgins,Dott,Maguire,i also root for the likes of Selby,Robbo,Ebdon. :-D

Postby hendry_fan

Skullman wrote:And Selby quickly joins him. Going to be Selby v Dott final. Expect as much hard matchplay as you can fit in a best of seven.

Just as i thought,i wrote earler that i thought Selby or Dott would win this tourney and indeed one of them is gonna be the winner.

As much as i like Mark,i,ll be rootin for Dott!.

COME ON DOTTI,send that jester back to that dump called Leicester!. ;-) :-D

Postby snooky147

Graeme playing a bit better, but its a process so just hope he relaxes and enjoys the final. If he does he is more than capable of winning.

Postby Roland

I don't care who wins the final to be honest. It would mean more to Dotty at the moment so he just edges it I guess.

Postby hendry_fan

So,....thats me been fed n watered,i,ve got some jaffa cakes n milk for the final,i,m lookin forward to watchin Dott destroy Selbs. :happy:

Postby Andre147

SnookerFan wrote:So, Selbt vs Dott in the final. Not that fussed to be fair. But I'll give it a watch.

I'll definately watch it, see if Dotty can finally win a tourney and restore his confidence that he says he badly needs has he hasn't been playing well since his Worlds final in 2010 (his words), though I do agree with him.

Would like to see him get full ranking tourney title, he's far too good a player to have just won 2 titles, but then again we can say that about a lot of players can't we.... :john: :john: :gag: :gag:

Postby Andre147

Skullman wrote:Is there anyone better than Selby for getting snookers in frames? He gets the two snookers he needs and can now force the respot...

Yes I agree, he's the best in the business in getting snookers and also escaping from them when he needs to

Postby Andre147

SnookerFan wrote:Quite a drawn out frame that. But Dott finally makes it 1-1.

Remember that Judd vs Ronnie PTC final? This one is a slightly different brand of snooker. :-D

Yes that's why I love this game, because there is total contrast of styles sometimes, and that exemple of Ronnie v Judd final is definately one

Postby SnookerFan

Andre147 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Quite a drawn out frame that. But Dott finally makes it 1-1.

Remember that Judd vs Ronnie PTC final? This one is a slightly different brand of snooker. :-D

Yes that's why I love this game, because there is total contrast of styles sometimes, and that exemple of Ronnie v Judd final is definately one

No two frames are the same. :D

Postby Smart

hendry_fan wrote:
Smart wrote:Hendo <ok> :wave:

Since Hendry retired,i,m certainly not as enthusiastic about snooker as i was,but in sayin that,i still like the game and i still like watching certain players.

Since he retired i still haven,t found a new FAVOURITE player to support,what i will say though is that i root for the other Scottish players,especially Higgins,Dott,Maguire,i also root for the likes of Selby,Robbo,Ebdon. :-D

I noticed the Scottish names you always root for. Fair play to you, unlike some other despicable Jock who would never back his cuntrymen. :wave: