Post a reply

Re: Arcaden Munich Open (Betfair ET 6) !!!

Postby Witz78

Smart wrote:
Sonny wrote:I knew Kyren wouldn't be scared of the new conditions, TV cameras and big crowds. He's mustard.

ear-ring :limp:

<ok> wouldnt expect anything else with him having a girls name

Postby Skullman

And Selby takes it 4-1. Kyren started well but Selby improved and was too much. He had chances but had some bad luck and missed some balls, but it was to be expected for his TV debut. Should do well next season.

Postby Skullman

In Wild's apparent absence, the last 16 draw.

Last 16 Draw

Mark Selby v Mark King
Thanawat Thirapongpaiboon v Liang Wenbo
Tian Pengfei v Mark Davis
Dave Harold v Martin Gould
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Kurt Maflin v Liam Highfield
Jack Lisowski v Rod Lawler
Ian Burns v Graeme Dott
Ben Woolaston v Anthony Hamilton

Postby hendry_fan

Skullman wrote:In Wild's apparent absence, the last 16 draw.

Last 16 Draw

Mark Selby v Mark King
Thanawat Thirapongpaiboon v Liang Wenbo
Tian Pengfei v Mark Davis
Dave Harold v Martin Gould
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Kurt Maflin v Liam Highfield
Jack Lisowski v Rod Lawler
Ian Burns v Graeme Dott
Ben Woolaston v Anthony Hamilton

I thought there was someone missing,how could i forget Wild!.Where is the silly dumpling?!,since he met that woman he,s never been the same since!. <laugh>

Postby Roland

Good win for Dotty. 3-1 down Ian Burns who is hard as nails matchplaywise. Dotty must've played well to come back in that one, he wouldn't have been handed it.

Meanwhile absolutely brilliant clearance from Wenbo to get back to 3-2 down. Took on a do or die cut back black with rest early on because he needed blacks to win and duly cleared.

Postby SnookerFan

Right I've had my fill of reliving my youth with the CITV 30th Anniversary day. I've turned over in time to see the break off of the Hamilton game.

Have I missed anything good?

Postby Skullman

Decent match between TT and Wenbo. TT went 3-1, Liang made a good clearance and other frame to 3-3, misses on 55 in the decider and TT wins. Selby beat Kyren Wilson 4-1 in a good match as well.

Oh and Eurosport have stopped showing maximums in between matches and are showing bits of matches from yesterday :grrr:

Postby SnookerFan

Skullman wrote:Decent match between TT and Wenbo. TT went 3-1, Liang made a good clearance and other frame to 3-3, misses on 55 in the decider and TT wins. Selby beat Kyren Wilson 4-1 in a good match as well.

Oh and Eurosport have stopped showing maximums in between matches and are showing bits of matches from yesterday :grrr:

Tomorrow, they'll be cutting to that show they have where they show clips of other sports with dodgy music played over the top. rofl

Postby SnookerFan

Bit harsh on Hamilton there. The commentators dissing his dress sense. rofl

There was some guy having a go at him on The Snooker Forum for that the other day. I'm obviously not one to ask. I think he looks alright. :emb:

Postby simplysnooker

Been catching up by reading what you lot have been putting on here, Robertson vs. Maflin sounded like a worldy, might be able to find it on YouTube. Hoping to catch a repeat of the Final sometime on Monday.

Postby SnookerFan

I just came on to ask that exact same question. rofl

My mum ranking me, and I spent the last couple of minutes talking only to look at the score and go; "Hey? Hamilton lost?" rofl

Postby hendry_fan

THANAWAT TIRAPONGPAIBOON 4 v 3 LIANG WENBO

Thailand beats China then in battle of the asians!.

IAN BURNS 3 v 4 GRAEME DOTT

Come on Graeme,time to show some scottish power again!. :-D

Postby hendry_fan

SnookerFan wrote:Liam Highfield vs Kurt Maflin on now.

I,ve got a bit of a cold,so i aint goin anywhere tonight!. >-(

Nice hair-do from Liam Highfield,now that,d be one for Robbo!. <laugh>

Postby Skullman

SnookerFan wrote:So, anybody else still watching this? Or are you all off watching FA Cup games and darts?

Just went to Tesco and to pick up a takeaway. I'm still watching. Maflin could produce some good snooker again and Selby will be on at some point.

Postby hendry_fan

Skullman wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:So, anybody else still watching this? Or are you all off watching FA Cup games and darts?

Just went to Tesco and to pick up a takeaway. I'm still watching. Maflin could produce some good snooker again and Selby will be on at some point.

I,ve just chucked some spring rolls in the oven.*yam yam* :-D

Postby Witz78

hendry_fan wrote:THANAWAT TIRAPONGPAIBOON 4 v 3 LIANG WENBO

Do you support anyone whos happens to have been born north of Hadrians Wall <doh>

I presume your one of these numpties who will be voting for Salmonds vision of splitting the UK <doh> <doh>

Postby Witz78

SnookerFan wrote:Right I've had my fill of reliving my youth with the CITV 30th Anniversary day. I've turned over in time to see the break off of the Hamilton game.

Some classics on CITV earlier, i caught Count Duckula, Art Attack, Fun House, Knightmare and The Sooty Show

Neil Buchanan :bowdown:

Pat Sharp :bowdown:

Matthew Corbett :bowdown:

Postby SnookerFan

Witz78 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Right I've had my fill of reliving my youth with the CITV 30th Anniversary day. I've turned over in time to see the break off of the Hamilton game.

Some classics on CITV earlier, i caught Count Duckula, Art Attack, Fun House, Knightmare and The Sooty Show

Neil Buchanan :bowdown:

Pat Sharp :bowdown:

Matthew Corbett :bowdown:

I know, right. rofl

I was well entertained watching T-Bag earlier. And I so wanted to be on Knightmare. I applied when I was old enough, but they sent a letter saying they'd decided not to make any more. I got a signed photo of Treguard. <laugh>

Postby hendry_fan

Witz78 wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:THANAWAT TIRAPONGPAIBOON 4 v 3 LIANG WENBO

Do you support anyone whos happens to have been born north of Hadrians Wall <doh>

I presume your one of these numpties who will be voting for Salmonds vision of splitting the UK <doh> <doh>

Settle down now Witz78!,drunk again are you!. :drunk: ;-) <laugh>

I,ve written a good few times that i support the Scottish players,for me,they come first but that there are also many non Scottish players i like too.