Post a reply

Re: Arcaden Munich Open (Betfair ET 6) !!!

Postby SnookerFan

Higgins vs Mavis on at the moment.

Not sure if I got the energy for another match. It's a bit late for an old git like me.

But I probably won't get to see much more until tomorrow evening.

Postby Skullman

SnookerFan wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:Comeback try did,nt happen,tbh,Maguire did,nt deserve to win,he was bar the century out of sorts!.

On Fire Maguire was suffering from Burn Out.

Maybe Santa didn't give him any coal during the break.

Postby hendry_fan

SnookerFan wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:Oh dear,whats Robbo done to his hair again,it looks like a mix between a J virgo and a Anthony Hamilton hair-do!. <laugh>

Next time he should try this hair-do,.....

http://youtu.be/s7H7p80kZN8 rofl

What the little kitten is that clip? rofl

:D <laugh>

Postby Witz78

Sonny wrote:Rocket Robbo. I believe the nickname has become free.

:irk: 5...4...3...2...1....we have lift.....and rattle some ice :mood:

Anyway, wheres all the fans at this TP event? If it was the one in Scotland last month wed have heard a rant from Hendon by now

Postby Roland

Great match! Really pleased Maflin produced on the tv. I've seen him play like that plenty of times but always away from the cameras.

Postby hendry_fan

What a comeback from Maflin,absolute stunning stuff,3-0 down and wins 4-3!.

What a blue it was that Robbo missed in the decider though,it was the most easiest of blues and he missed by a country mile!,in fact it was even easier than the famous blue that good old Willie Thorne missed way back in 1985 at the UK CHAMPIONSHIP against Steve Davis. <laugh>

Noteably the blue ball actualy gets missed more often than the other colours.

:clap: Well done Maflin,great stuff!. :clap:

Postby Witz78

Sonny wrote:Great match! Really pleased Maflin produced on the tv. I've seen him play like that plenty of times but always away from the cameras.

hes a cracking naturally talented player but like Drago his kamikaze attitude and lazy shot choice can let him down at times. Seems to be playing with more confidence and belief this season though.