Post a reply

Re: Arcaden Munich Open (Betfair ET 6) !!!

Postby hendry_fan

Smart wrote:
Skullman wrote:Adi dead nervous here. He wouldn't miss a blue like that normally.

Adi levels. <ok>

I can recall a blue that a man by the name of WILLIE THORNE missed that he normaly would,nt have way back in 1985 at the UK Championship!. <laugh> ;-)

http://youtu.be/raqJmNr3zaI

Postby Wildey

Friday 4th of January

8am

Thepchaiya Un-Nooh 1-4 Ian Burns

Approx 10am

Jimmy Robertson 3-4 Dave Harold

Approx 12pm

Ricky Walden 1-4 Thanawat Tirapongpaiboon
Liang Wenbo 4-2 Justin Astley

Approx 2pm

Graeme Dott 3-2 AdItya Mehta
Tian Pengfei 0-0 Jamie Burnett

Approx 4pm

Matthew Stevens v Ben Woollaston
Dominic Dale v Liam Highfield

Approx 6pm

Stephen Maguire v Anthony Hamilton
Martin Gould v Rob Milkins

Approx 8pm

Neil Robertson v Kurt Maflin
Mark Davis v Liu Chuang

Postby snooky147

Skullman wrote:And all over for Adi. Both had their chances, Dott just missed less easy balls.

Not by much though. He is still struggling though the nice ton should give him a little confidence.

Postby Skullman

snooky147 wrote:
Skullman wrote:And all over for Adi. Both had their chances, Dott just missed less easy balls.

Not by much though. He is still struggling though the nice ton should give him a little confidence.

Admittedly Adi didn't set the bar high for that, but a decent run here could be good for Dotty's confidence and it looks like he needs some at the moment.

Postby Skullman

Looks like a lot of players haven't done much practice over the break. Hopefully the standard'll get better at some point this weekend.

Postby Skullman

Seems like Eurosport's decided to show 147's in between matches this year. Showed Ford's recent one, Ronnie's one in the World Open and now Hendry's one in Newport. Weird, but I'm not complaining.

Postby Skullman

I know but it's usually different. Not complaining, I'd rather 147s than the final frame of a match that was on two hours ago, which is what they normally do.

Postby hendry_fan

Maguires pot success was 38% after 3 frames,i,d be thrilled if my pot success was as high as that after 3 frames!. <laugh>

Postby Roland

They will, can't imagine Eurosport has any other live sport on a Friday night...he says checking planner and seeing tennis from Australia at 10pm

Postby Skullman

Sonny wrote:They will, can't imagine Eurosport has any other live sport on a Friday night...he says checking planner and seeing tennis from Australia at 10pm

Only highlights but never know with Eurosport.