Post a reply

Re: Arcaden Munich Open (Betfair ET 6) !!!

Postby Smart

SnookerFan wrote:What's the name of this blonde ref? Anybody know?

I'd like to answer that one. Her name is Suzanne Schwarzkopf and she is German. She is 5 foot 8 inches tall. She loves Chinese food and enjoys long walks in the countryside. Her other interests outside of snooker include: vacuuming, dusting and hair and nail care. :wave:

if you need any further info, please just ask :wave:

Postby SnookerFan

Smart wrote:

I'd like to answer that one. Her name is Suzanne Schwarzkopf and she is German. She is 5 foot 8 inches tall. She loves Chinese food and enjoys long walks in the countryside. Her other interests outside of snooker include: vacuuming, dusting and hair and nail care. :wave:

Something Kessler, I think they said.

Postby Smart

SnookerFan wrote:
Smart wrote:

Something Kessler, I think they said.

no chance :wave:

Postby SnookerFan

Eurosport are advertising their coverage of the 'London Masters'. I wish people wouldn't call it that. It's The Masters. It's always been called The Masters. Just because there are tournaments like the Shanghai Masters that exist, doesn't change the name of the one at the Ally Pally.

Postby Smart

SnookerFan wrote:Eurosport are advertising their coverage of the 'London Masters'. I wish people wouldn't call it that. It's The Masters. It's always been called The Masters. Just because there are tournaments like the Shanghai Masters that exist, doesn't change the name of the one at the Ally Pally.

I cant wait till the LONDON MASTERS <ok>

Postby Alex0paul

It's good to see Dott playing at the pace he used to play at. Always felt he looked to be rushing when he quickened up the pace.

Postby Andre147

SnookerFan wrote:Very scrappy frame this.

nothing new there :john: all frames been like that, with the exception of last one where Dott knocked that century

Postby Andre147

Smart wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I wonder how late this match will go. I'm an old git, and I'm tired by 8pm.

9.35pm finish <ok>

Don't think it will happen now. Somewhere close to 10pm or even after that

Postby Andre147

Dotty moves ahead for the first time in the match, leads 3-2.

Another Selby comeback now.... skull will be willing he does it :roll: