Post a reply

Re: Acuerate Antwerp Open (Betfair ET 3) !!!!

Postby Andre147

Smart wrote:3-0 - a one sided final :|

Even though Allen is playing his best snooker with those 3 tons in consecutive frames, Selby has indeed missed 2 easy balls... that straight red and then that brown..

But all credit to Allen nevertheless...

Postby Skullman

Andre147 wrote:All selby has to do now is make 3 tons of his own, and then either make another or win in a respotted black

Nice to see you setting the bar so low <laugh>

Postby Andre147

Didnt watch the selby v carter match, but the commentator said he did to Carter something similiar to this...

A taste of his own medicine then

Postby Casey

SnookerFan wrote:
Smart wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Am I imagining it, or has Mark Allen put on a bit of weight?

its possible :wave:

I think it's the camera angle.

I thought he had too. He needs to cut that down, the older he gets the harder it will be to shift and will harm his career down the line.

Postby Smart

Casey wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Smart wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Am I imagining it, or has Mark Allen put on a bit of weight?

its possible :wave:

I think it's the camera angle.

I thought he had too. He needs to cut that down, the older he gets the harder it will be to shift and will harm his career down the line.

I reckon he likes KFC :wave:

Postby hendry_fan

*Mark Allen *4 Mark Selby 1

:clap: Well done Allen,when a player makes 3 tons in a row in a best of 7 like he just has,then he definatley deserves to win. :clap:

Selby once again gettin to the latter stages of a tourney,well done on gettin to another final Mark!. <ok>

Postby Roland

hendry_fan wrote:
Monique wrote:Selby is only human and however able a player is, every snooker game is different and form is not a tap they can turn on at will. Having said that, in my opinion, he bogs himself down too often by playing too negatively (trying not to lose, rather trying to win)

Now expecting sonny's wrath ;-)

OMG!,Monique had to throw that one in did,nt she!!."he bogs himself down too often by playing too negatively". :fart:

All this so called NEGATIVITY that Selby seemingly plays,hahahahaaaa!,aye right,jeeeez,just cause Selby might not go for as much as your beloved Ronnie does,does,nt make him a negative player,in fact Selby can be very attacking,especially when he,s on form!.

Selby uses whats called a BRAIN,his BRAIN,eg,when he does,nt feel comfortable with his form then he,ll switch to his B-game and start to play a bit more safety,it,s not a damn crime to turn down pots is it,or is it?.
Or should Selby take on pots,shots just to please his oponnents,aye right,it aint christmas everyday!.

Selby also weighs out his shot selection,nothin against the rules in doin that!. :td: <doh>

Some other players go for stupid pots,pots they would,nt even make much in practice nevermind in a tournement and then wonder why they lose!.

!! I,ve said it before,and i,ll say it again,snooker is not just about pottin balls and its not an exhibition there playin in either,its proper,professional,matchplay,tournament snooker!!.

If there,s anyone who negative,then it,s you Monique with your never ending waffling efforts tryin to make Selby look negative!!. :td:

:spot on: