Post a reply

Acuerate Antwerp Open (Betfair ET 3) !!!!

Postby Wildey

Image Image
Amataur Rounds Wednesday 17th and Thursday 18th of October at the Lotto Arena in Antwerp,Belgium
Main Draw Friday 19th~Sunday 21st of October at the Lotto Arena in Antwerp,Belgium

Last Year Judd Trump won in Antwerp after a Superb Match against Ronnie O'Sullivan in the Final Winning 4-3 in Just Over and Hour.

Judd Trump Returns to Antwerp this year however World Champion Ronnie O'Sullivan has decided to Give it a miss.

Judd Starts out on Saturday 20th of October against Passakorn Suwannawat with 7 Matches between him and Winning Again, Trying to stop him will be Mark Selby,Ali Carter,Neil Robertson,Mark Williams,Mark Allen,Stephen Lee,Shaun Murphy,Ding Junhui aswell as this seasons Major Winners Ricky Walden,Barry Hawkins and 4 Times World Champion John Higgins.

Who will Win ?

Last 128 Matches includes

Dave Harold v Tony Drago
Ricky Walden v Andy Hicks
Michael Holt v Steve Davis
Jamie Jones v Matthew Selt
Shaun Murphy v Ding Junhui
Jimmy White v Daniel Wells
David Grace v Tian Pengfei
Matthew Stevens v Graeme Dott
Dominic Dale v Peter Ebdon
Stephen Lee v Aditya Mehta

DRAW

ORDER OF PLAY

Image Image

Re: Antwerp Open (Betfair ET 3) !!!!

Postby Skullman

Ronnie doesn't turn up to a lot. If we use that logic, then everything except the Worlds and Masters is a tin pot event.

Although, a PTC is a small event admittedly.

Postby Andre147

Skullman wrote:Ronnie doesn't turn up to a lot. If we use that logic, then everything except the Worlds and Masters is a tin pot event.

Although, a PTC is a small event admittedly.

Yeah I agree... I'm a Ronnie fan, but an event without him still has excitment, as the game doesn't only evolve Ronnie... I love watching Robbo, Murphy, Dott, MJW, Trump, Higgins (sometimes) and a few of the older players as well if they are competing in that event...

But of course, with Ronnie in it, it adds to that excitment a bit. But I'm kinda used of Ronnie not turning up to these kind of events, so it doesn't bother me much... Just hope he is fit for the Majors ahead

Postby Wildey

Jewell wrote:Once again,

No Ronnie = Tin pot event

if we use that Logic

the fact theres talk of players maybe Picking and choosing events will never Work because that will mean a lot of players will be missing from events and not just Ronnie

Thinking events thats missing Top players are Tin Pot Events wont help the Sport move forward.

Postby Andre147

Just a little bit longer and we'll see him at the International Champs Jewell.

I only hope he doesn't return to his good old antics and pulls out at the last minute.... or goes out first round without playing properly... don't think that will happen this time though.

Postby Witz78

Wild WC wrote:

if we use that Logic

the fact theres talk of players maybe Picking and choosing events will never Work because that will mean a lot of players will be missing from events and not just Ronnie

Thinking events thats missing Top players are Tin Pot Events wont help the Sport move forward.

:hatoff:

Postby Alpha

The sad thing is the BBC feel the same way.

Postby Roland

Antwerp will be a success as it was last time there was a PTC in Belgium with huge live audiences and international television coverage. If Ronnie or any of the other big names choose not to play then they are the ones who will be missing out, not the fans.

It does look however like all of the big names have entered. On the plus side too, it means that if Ronnie isn't playing then other players will get the tv table.

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:Antwerp will be a success as it was last time there was a PTC in Belgium with huge live audiences and international television coverage. If Ronnie or any of the other big names choose not to play then they are the ones who will be missing out, not the fans.

It does look however like all of the big names have entered. On the plus side too, it means that if Ronnie isn't playing then other players will get the tv table.

i dont think im overselling it but as a Tournament last season The Antwerp Open was easily in the Top 5 enthusiastic and large crowds and Arguably last seasons Best Final.

Re: Acuerate Antwerp Open (Betfair ET 3) !!!!

Postby SnookerFan

They always have televised PTCs on weekends where I have plans. As always will try to catch some of this. I have yet to fulfil my ambition of sitting down one day, with enough beer and snacks to last me 12-odd hours and having a PTC marathon. :hatoff:

Postby Wildey

Joe Delaney scr Jerom Meeus w/o

Last 128

Ricky Walden w/0 Andy Hicks

although it looks unlikely Stephen Lee will be there its not yet confirmed so at the moment we treat it as if he is still in the draw Appeal against the suspension pending.

Postby GJ

ROBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Postby Wildey

GJ wrote:ROBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

you should have been in leeds 3 weeks ago sonny met Robbo and he said and i quote "im in awe of Robbo"

Postby GJ

Wild WC wrote:
GJ wrote:ROBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

you should have been in leeds 3 weeks ago sonny met Robbo and he said and i quote "im in awe of Robbo"

why what happened :? :hatoff:

Postby Wildey

GJ wrote:
Wild WC wrote:

Robbo was playing a exho at the Northern Snooker Centre Leeds after the SBClassic Final and he arived there Early for a Change and Just relaxed Chatting and getting Pics taken with many of the Twitter Clique to quote Witz.

Postby GJ

Sonny wrote:Yeah and he was the consummate professional the whole night. The man has an aura.

:bowdown:

<ok> :bowdown:

Postby Witz78

Wild WC wrote:
GJ wrote:
Wild WC wrote:

Robbo was playing a exho at the Northern Snooker Centre Leeds after the SBClassic Final and he arived there Early for a Change and Just relaxed Chatting and getting Pics taken with many of the Twitter Clique to quote Witz.

yeh i saw the pics :limp:

Postby Wildey

Wednesday 17th of October

3pm

Marc Vrancken v Raphael Profeta
Sybren Sokolowski v Jan Corten
Serge Moeyersons v Wim de Roeck
Jurgen van Roy v Ward van Doren
Bruno Menegotto v Thomas Broeckx
Kasra Khavaran v Dominiek Vieuvalet
Sebastiaan Vermeylen v Maurice Le Duc
Christiaan Corten v Koang Min Chou

Approx 5pm