Post a reply

Re: Gdynia Open (Betfair ET 2) !!

Postby sigsky

Well, I think either Holt / White or Woollaston / Gould would be preferable to White / Harold but that's just me.

Postby hendry_fan

Last 32 Matches

Stephen Maguire v Michael Wasley
Mark Davis v Joe Perry
Liang Wenbo v Andy Hicks
Dave Harold v Jimmy White
Anthony McGill v Tian Pengfei
Stuart Bingham v Cao Yupeng
Martin Gould v Ben Woollaston
Neil Robertson v Jamie Jones
---------------------------------------
Stephen Lee v Andrew Higginson
Michael Holt v Michael White
John Higgins v Ding Junhui
Mark Selby v Fergal O'Brien
Ken Doherty v Rory McLeod
Jamie Burnett v Mark Joyce
Kurt Maflin v Kyren Wilson
Graeme Dott v Tom Ford

Hmmmm,i,ve just seen the line up,but i can,t see a certain player,hmmm,whats his name again?,that chigwell pumpkin,i,m forgettin his name,cause he rarely plays these days,....

,....Ahhhhhh,of course,it,s just sprung to my mind again,Ronnie O'Sillyvan,ooops, i meant Ronnie O'Sullivan!.

Once again he aint playin!!!,well,thats very charming of him innit!!!!. :td: ;-) <laugh>

Hmmm,maybe he,s Fergal O'Brien in disguise!,maybe not though,if he were he,d have to play his favourite player,Mark Selby!!. :baby: ;-) <laugh>

Postby Wildey

hendry_fan wrote:Last 32 Matches

Stephen Maguire v Michael Wasley
Mark Davis v Joe Perry
Liang Wenbo v Andy Hicks
Dave Harold v Jimmy White
Anthony McGill v Tian Pengfei
Stuart Bingham v Cao Yupeng
Martin Gould v Ben Woollaston
Neil Robertson v Jamie Jones
---------------------------------------
Stephen Lee v Andrew Higginson
Michael Holt v Michael White
John Higgins v Ding Junhui
Mark Selby v Fergal O'Brien
Ken Doherty v Rory McLeod
Jamie Burnett v Mark Joyce
Kurt Maflin v Kyren Wilson
Graeme Dott v Tom Ford

Hmmmm,i,ve just seen the line up,but i can,t see a certain player,hmmm,whats his name again?,that chigwell pumpkin,i,m forgettin his name,cause he rarely plays these days,....

,....Ahhhhhh,of course,it,s just sprung to my mind again,Ronnie O'Sillyvan,ooops, i meant Ronnie O'Sullivan!.

Once again he aint playin!!!,well,thats very charming of him innit!!!!. :td: ;-) <laugh>

Hmmm,maybe he,s Fergal O'Brien in disguise!,maybe not though,if he were he,d have to play his favourite player,Mark Selby!!. :baby: ;-) <laugh>

Even if Ronnie entered it doesn't mean he would be in Gdynia because first 2 Rounds were in Sheffield in August.

as it happened at that Time he hadent sign his Contract so he couldn't play.

Postby Wildey

Andy Hicks 0-1 Liang Wenbo
Anthony McGill 1-0 Tian Pengfei

Postby Wildey

Mike Hallett been a Pro since 1979 and in all that time and experience he hasn't got a Clue what a Cross Double is.

Postby Wildey

Wenbo takes frame 2 to take a 2-0 lead

Michael Wasley although he has played in PTC Last 32 as a Amateur in 2010/2011 season he will be Making his first appearance as a Pro on TV at 12pm against Stephen Maguire.

Postby SnookerFan

Wild WC wrote:Mike Hallett been a Pro since 1979 and in all that time and experience he hasn't got a Clue what a Cross Double is.

rofl

A bit like Virgo still not knowing where the cue ball is going.

Postby SnookerFan

Just noticed John Higgins v Ding Junhui. That'd had escaped my notice before.

Looking at Wild's excellent Order Of Play thread, I see it is on at 10am tomorrow. One to look out for.

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:Just noticed John Higgins v Ding Junhui. That'd had escaped my notice before.

Looking at Wild's excellent Order Of Play thread, I see it is on at 10am tomorrow. One to look out for.

thing is Eurosport starts brodcasting at 12pm tomorrow <laugh>

Postby Wildey

Andy Hicks has wasted time coming to gdynia might as well have stayed at home for all the use hes been.

Postby SnookerFan

Wild WC wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Just noticed John Higgins v Ding Junhui. That'd had escaped my notice before.

According to their website, it's on at 10am on Eurosport 2.

http://tv.eurosport.co.uk/

Not that their website is super reliable with details like that.

I'll be eating a fried breakfast in the cafe by then anyway. :D

Postby Wildey

Andy Hicks 0-4 Liang Wenbo
Anthony McGill 1-3 Tian Pengfei

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:
Wild WC wrote:

yup sorry my mistake only noticed the Eurosport 1 Schedule

Postby Witz78

SnookerFan wrote:
Wild WC wrote:

Snap, me too :mosh2:

Fry up earlydoors then into the pub at opening time for an all day session :hyper:

Postby SnookerFan

Witz78 wrote:

Fry up earlydoors then into the pub at opening time for an all day session :hyper:

That was kind of my plan. I turn 32 tomorrow. Invited my mate out. Was going to spend the day in the pub, drinking, spending an insane amount in quiz machines and generally annoying everybody else with drunken behaviour.

Unfortunately, a couple of weeks ago my friend quite rudely got a job that requires them to be working on Saturdays. :grrr:

Anyway, they are coming out in the evening, so I've poached another mate off his wife, to come out after my fry-up with parents, to have a few cheeky afternoon drinks before the main event in the evening. :happy:

Postby Wildey

Friday 5th of October

10am

Andy Hicks 0-4 Liang Wenbo
Anthony McGill 2-4 Tian Pengfei

Postby Wildey

Stephen Maguire 1-1 Michael Wasley
Jamie Burnett 0-0 Mark Joyce
Kyren Wilson 0-1 Kurt Maflin

Postby Wildey

after losing the first frame Maguire Went on to record a 4-1 win

Postby SnookerFan

Wild WC wrote:after losing the first frame Maguire Went on to record a 4-1 win

Michael Wasley sounds like a character from Harry Potter.

Postby Wildey

Stephen Maguire 4-1 Michael Wasley
Jamie Burnett 2-2 Mark Joyce
Kyren Wilson 2-3 Kurt Maflin
Jimmy White 0-1 Dave Harold

Postby Witz78

SnookerFan wrote:
Witz78 wrote:

That was kind of my plan. I turn 32 tomorrow. Invited my mate out. Was going to spend the day in the pub, drinking, spending an insane amount in quiz machines and generally annoying everybody else with drunken behaviour.

Unfortunately, a couple of weeks ago my friend quite rudely got a job that requires them to be working on Saturdays. :grrr:

Anyway, they are coming out in the evening, so I've poached another mate off his wife, to come out after my fry-up with parents, to have a few cheeky afternoon drinks before the main event in the evening. :happy:

Haha your getting on now MATE, says me whos not long turned 34 and finally accepted im no longer a spring chicken :| Actually getting to the stage that id almost rather hit a good pub bit thats open later than a club <doh>

My day tomorrow could be random, im going to pub at opening time at 11am, my mate aint joining me till 2pm so i could be well on my way then as i plan to get up early and have a drink in my flat watching my Genesis 1987 concert at Wembley DVD before i head out for a fry up pre-pub.

Mate is going out with his bird at night time tho so hell be offski by 7pm so unless ive contacted anyone else by then to meet up with, ill be flying solo and on my todd half cut talking nonsense to random punters. The random unplanned nights are always the best ones though so ill play it by ear. :dizzy:

Postby Wildey

Friday 5th of October

12pm

Stephen Maguire 4-1 Michael Wasley
Jamie Burnett 4-2 Mark Joyce
Kyren Wilson 2-4 Kurt Maflin

2pm

Jimmy White 1-1 Dave Harold
Michael Holt 0-0 Michael White
Ben Woollaston 1-0 Martin Gould

Postby Wildey

Jimmy White 3-1 Dave Harold
Michael Holt 1-2 Michael White
Ben Woollaston 1-4 Martin Gould

Postby Wildey

no wonder Dave Harold lost in the seniors to Brumby his timing was very dodgy he snatched at everything making it very easy for Jimmy.

Postby Witz78

this event format is the perfect example of the future flat 128 system with 2 rounds of qualifying played in the UK then the last 32 going over to the venue.