Post a reply

Re: Betfair European Tour 1 ( The Paul Hunter Classic) !

Postby Wildey

Sunday 26th of August

12pm

Quarter Finals
Ryan Day 1-4 Pankaj Advani
Ken Doherty 0-4 Mark Selby
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Andrew Norman 3-4 Joe Swail
Michael White 1-4 Barry Hawkins

3pm

Semi Finals
Pankaj Advani v Mark Selby Televised
Andrew Norman/Joe Swail v Barry Hawkins

7pm

Final

Postby Roland

It came back at 2-0 to Selby. Was a really good 3rd frame, Selby had a big lead thanks to foul and misses but missed frame ball and Doherty cleared to green which was on baulk cushion, played safe, Selby laid a great snooker from a thin clip at distance, perfect weight and it won him the frame even if Ken nearly fluked the green when escaping.

Selby v Advani HAS to be on the tv table. Something's wrong if they go Hawkins v Swail/Norman

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:It came back at 2-0 to Selby. Was a really good 3rd frame, Selby had a big lead thanks to foul and misses but missed frame ball and Doherty cleared to green which was on baulk cushion, played safe, Selby laid a great snooker from a thin clip at distance, perfect weight and it won him the frame even if Ken nearly fluked the green when escaping.

Selby v Advani HAS to be on the tv table. Something's wrong if they go Hawkins v Swail/Norman

Yea ive put my head on the line and said it WILL be televised

Postby Witz78

Wild WC wrote:
Sonny wrote:It came back at 2-0 to Selby. Was a really good 3rd frame, Selby had a big lead thanks to foul and misses but missed frame ball and Doherty cleared to green which was on baulk cushion, played safe, Selby laid a great snooker from a thin clip at distance, perfect weight and it won him the frame even if Ken nearly fluked the green when escaping.

Yea ive put my head on the line and said it WILL be televised

IF YOUR WRONG, THERE'LL BE A LONG QUEUE OF PEOPLE WANTING TO LOWER THE GUILLOTINE :stir:

Postby randam05

Thanks for update Sonny.

YES JOE SWAIL! Another fantastic win, last two frames he was 50 odd down and cleared up to steal them. Great bottle to clear up in the decider right down to black to pinch it. Great to see how much it means to him aswell from looking on facebook.

Must be playing really well again, would be suprised if he beat Hawkins, however I said that about Murphy and he done it.

Postby Wildey

Sunday 26th of August

3pm

Semi Finals
Pankaj Advani v Mark Selby
Joe Swail v Barry Hawkins Televised

7pm

Final
Pankaj Advani/Mark Selby v Joe Swail/Barry Hawkins

Postby bluelagoon

When do they start the semis. According to the timetable they should have played already for half an hour. But there are no livescores at worldsnooker and no livestream at bet365/wordlsnookertv.

EDIT: Now the livescoring starts, but no livestream available at bet365 :-(

Postby JIMO96

Enjoyed that, can't beat a bit of drama in a decider!

Am I right in saying that Swail is now a near cert to get a 2 year tour card at the end of the season? He's now at least 4th in the PTC order of merit, and I think the top 8 amateurs get on....