Post a reply

EPTC 2 (Poland)

Postby Wildey

it seems EPTC 2 in Poland is played down to the Last 32 in Sheffield

http://www.worldsnooker.com/staticFiles ... 411,00.pdf
16-18 August Qualifying (amateur pre qualifier, Last 128, Last 64)
World Snooker Academy, EIS, Sheffield

5-7 October Final Stages (Last 32 to Final)
Hala Sportowo-Widowiskowa, ul. Kazimierza Górskiego 8, 81-302 Gdynia, Poland

which doesn't Make sense for the Amateur players on the Continent or more important Poland to come over to Sheffield to Qualify for a PTC in their Back Yard.

it seems to me this is a Direct implication from so many Top Players not entering PTC 6 the Warsaw Classic Last Season

im a Great Believer in the PTC But if they going to Put on a event in a country they got to Play it in the Country OR not bother Going over there.

Re: EPTC 2 (Poland)

Postby Smart

Wild WC wrote:it seems EPTC 2 in Poland is played down to the Last 32 in Sheffield

http://www.worldsnooker.com/staticFiles ... 411,00.pdf
16-18 August Qualifying (amateur pre qualifier, Last 128, Last 64)
World Snooker Academy, EIS, Sheffield

5-7 October Final Stages (Last 32 to Final)
Hala Sportowo-Widowiskowa, ul. Kazimierza Górskiego 8, 81-302 Gdynia, Poland

which doesn't Make sense for the Amateur players on the Continent or more important Poland to come over to Sheffield to Qualify for a PTC in their Back Yard.

it seems to me this is a Direct implication from so many Top Players not entering PTC 6 the Warsaw Classic Last Season

im a Great Believer in the PTC But if they going to Put on a event in a country they got to Play it in the Country OR not bother Going over there.

in fairness there are a lot of Polish in England already - so perhaps travelling is not an issue :pal:

Postby SnookerFan

Smart wrote:
in fairness there are a lot of Polish in England already - so perhaps travelling is not an issue :pal:

Postby Smart

SnookerFan wrote:
Smart wrote:

that reminds me, you dont see many Black Polish nationals, do you :|