Post a reply

Re: PTC IN CHINA (Whats The Point ?)

Postby Alpha

Monique wrote:
Wild WC wrote:
Cheesyman99 wrote:Michael Holt just made some interesting comments on Twitter which explains it all

There's been a massive balls up with trying to get visas. Qualifiers avent been able to get our invitation letters on time. There's a few players in the same boat. Couldn't risk entering early in case you didnt qualify cuz you'd get fined for not going. Then they changed it so that you could pull out with no fines. They also extended the entry date which did us really because I left it to the last day to enter which meant I couldn't get an invitation letter for my visa in time. So extending the date was a waste of time. Ironic thing is if they'd not extended the date we'd have entered earlier and got the invitation letter. Balls up from the start by all, lesson learnt, hopefully by ALL!!

ive been banging on for years about the inadequate of World Snooker staff totally useless bunch of idiots.

sackings is inevitable cant organize a little kitten in a brothel.

I wouldn't be so sure that this comes to the staff inadequacy . If I were you I would use my brain a bit more …

Someone at World Snooker is certainly inadequate.

Postby Wildey

Alpha wrote:
Monique wrote:
Wild WC wrote:
Cheesyman99 wrote:Michael Holt just made some interesting comments on Twitter which explains it all

There's been a massive balls up with trying to get visas. Qualifiers avent been able to get our invitation letters on time. There's a few players in the same boat. Couldn't risk entering early in case you didnt qualify cuz you'd get fined for not going. Then they changed it so that you could pull out with no fines. They also extended the entry date which did us really because I left it to the last day to enter which meant I couldn't get an invitation letter for my visa in time. So extending the date was a waste of time. Ironic thing is if they'd not extended the date we'd have entered earlier and got the invitation letter. Balls up from the start by all, lesson learnt, hopefully by ALL!!

ive been banging on for years about the inadequate of World Snooker staff totally useless bunch of idiots.

I wouldn't be so sure that this comes to the staff inadequacy . If I were you I would use my brain a bit more …

of course they are all the mistakes that goes on can not be the fault of Barry Hearn its Ludicrous that every minor detail that Happens in the Running of a company is the Responsibility of the Managing Director.

The only Fault i can Lay on Hearns Door is How the Hell are those People still in a Job ?

Postby Monique

Wild WC wrote:
Alpha wrote:
Monique wrote:
Wild WC wrote:

of course they are all the mistakes that goes on can not be the fault of Barry Hearn its Ludicrous that every minor detail that Happens in the Running of a company is the Responsibility of the Managing Director.

The only Fault i can Lay on Hearns Door is How the Hell are those People still in a Job ?

I don't think there is any mistake here. Just use your brains …

Postby Alpha

Wild WC wrote:
Alpha wrote:
Monique wrote:
Wild WC wrote:

That's just it, the men at the top have changed, but the people working for World Snooker now are the same people there when Rodney Walker was in charge. No wonder there are so many cockerel ups.

Postby Wildey

Monique wrote:I don't think those are cock-ups.

what would you call it then ?

seriously mon a tournament is on which ive known about since February at least and by the time it came to entering deadline there was still major issues to be resolved as Michael Holt pointed out you really cant blame the Visa department its a on going thing within World Snooker.

Michael Holt said on Twitter wrote:Qualifiers avent been able to get our invitation letters on time. There's a few players in the same boat. Couldn't risk entering early in case you didnt qualify cuz you'd get fined for not going. Then they changed it so that you could pull out with no fines. They also extended the entry date which did us really because I left it to the last day to enter which meant I couldn't get an invitation letter for my visa in time.

Basic Administrative cockerel up defined.

Postby Monique

Wild WC wrote:
Monique wrote:I don't think those are cock-ups.

what would you call it then ?

seriously mon a tournament is on which ive known about since February at least and by the time it came to entering deadline there was still major issues to be resolved as Michael Holt pointed out you really cant blame the Visa department its a on going thing within World Snooker.

Michael Holt said on Twitter wrote:Qualifiers avent been able to get our invitation letters on time. There's a few players in the same boat. Couldn't risk entering early in case you didnt qualify cuz you'd get fined for not going. Then they changed it so that you could pull out with no fines. They also extended the entry date which did us really because I left it to the last day to enter which meant I couldn't get an invitation letter for my visa in time.

Basic Administrative cockerel up defined.

Once again I doubt it's a cock-up.

Postby Skullman

I thought she was implying that it was intentional, although I can't think why.

Unless it's ploy to get less British players in the tournament so that a Chinese player can win to keep the Chinese sponsors sweet.