Post a reply

Re: Bank of Beijing China Open Quarter Finals Discussion !!!

Postby GJ

well if the td is predicting for others its clearly a FARCE

espcially as he moaned about CLEAR rules from the excellet td in ptc finals

au revior
Last edited by GJ on 29 Mar 2013, edited 1 time in total.

Postby GJ

By far the most interesting player for me is young Jack Lisowsky who plays in the wild card round. I am not interested in backing him at 1.25 in his first match but have had a few quid at 80s for the tournament.
Drawn to meet his mate Judd Trump in the first round and should be the match of the tournament if they both turn up with something like their A games.
They shared a flat for a while but sensibly don't now and that was probably sound advice because unless I am way off beam they will have many matches to play in the coming years.
From what I have seen ( and thats not a lot) I think Jack will end up the superior player.
I think I would have to go back to the Hendry's, O'sullivans, Higgins and Williams, to think of a player that has impressed me so much.
He seems to have it all and if his coaches can instill a bit of discipline and he manages his matches better then I just think this guy is the next very big deal.
Whatever he wins in the near future will be no shock to me. I just get the feeling this guy is going to be huge.
It will be interesting to see how Ding manages his matches now and perhaps he will go on a winning run now that will include the World title, certainly he is the class player in the field but that has not always done him any good.

oh dear moondan again talks BS

taken from bet fair forum

Postby Smart

GJ wrote:By far the most interesting player for me is young Jack Lisowsky who plays in the wild card round. I am not interested in backing him at 1.25 in his first match but have had a few quid at 80s for the tournament.
Drawn to meet his mate Judd Trump in the first round and should be the match of the tournament if they both turn up with something like their A games.
They shared a flat for a while but sensibly don't now and that was probably sound advice because unless I am way off beam they will have many matches to play in the coming years.
From what I have seen ( and thats not a lot) I think Jack will end up the superior player.
I think I would have to go back to the Hendry's, O'sullivans, Higgins and Williams, to think of a player that has impressed me so much.
He seems to have it all and if his coaches can instill a bit of discipline and he manages his matches better then I just think this guy is the next very big deal.
Whatever he wins in the near future will be no shock to me. I just get the feeling this guy is going to be huge.
It will be interesting to see how Ding manages his matches now and perhaps he will go on a winning run now that will include the World title, certainly he is the class player in the field but that has not always done him any good.

is moondan related to hendon, as both speak a pile of marmite <ok>

Postby GJ

Smart wrote:
GJ wrote:By far the most interesting player for me is young Jack Lisowsky who plays in the wild card round. I am not interested in backing him at 1.25 in his first match but have had a few quid at 80s for the tournament.

is moondan related to hendon, as both speak a pile of marmite <ok>

hendons uncle i think :parrot:

Postby Smart

Sonny wrote:
Smart wrote:
Sonny wrote:Thought you were a fan of Jack

I have changed my opinion on him. :hatoff:

Well Matt Selt certainly shares that opinion

https://twitter.com/MattSelt

snookerbacker ‏@snookerbacker1 53m Lisowowikki could be going home :(Details Expand Collapse Reply Retweet Retweeted Delete Favorite Favorited More Embed Tweet
Matthew Selt ‏@MattSelt 53m @snookerbacker1 hopefullyDetails Expand Collapse Reply Retweet Retweeted Delete Favorite Favorited More Embed Tweet
snookerbacker ‏@snookerbacker1 52m @MattSelt You love him Selty #lisowowwikkiDetails Expand Collapse Reply Retweet Retweeted Delete Favorite Favorited More Embed Tweet
Matthew Selt ‏@MattSelt 50m @snookerbacker1 not as much as he loves himself

SELTY :bowdown:

Postby Roland

I'd sooner ban everyone who wants to discuss it than create a seperate forum. Go chat in the Junkyard about it because the rest of us couldn't care less. It's been done to death and then some and all it does is create arguments because no one will ever agree.

Postby Smart

Sonny wrote:I'd sooner ban everyone who wants to discuss it than create a seperate forum. Go chat in the Junkyard about it because the rest of us couldn't care less. It's been done to death and then some and all it does is create arguments because no one will ever agree.

:limp: