Post a reply

Re: China Open Quarter, Semi and Final Discussion !!!!!

Postby GJ

Jewell wrote:God forbid these two ever meet in a World final, otherwise we'd have to sit through four sessions of this rubbish.

JEWELL = SEETHING

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

smart heading for predicts title

Postby GJ

jewell

i would respect your view if you then gave credit when either wins playing well like robbo v allen

but you always find some excuse to critiscise so your a sad basher

Postby GJ

Muppet147 wrote:It was always going to be a boring match. But you feel sorry for all the Chinese fans who paid their hard-earned cash to watch these two,

muppet seething

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: <laugh> <laugh> <laugh> <laugh> <laugh> <laugh> <laugh> <laugh> <laugh> <laugh> <laugh> <laugh> <laugh> <laugh> <laugh> <laugh> :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Postby GJ

Jewell wrote:I cannot bring myself to praise anything Robertson does. That said, Robertson very rarely does anything worthy of praise, these days.

:parrot: :parrot: <doh>

Postby GJ

TheRocket wrote:Well done Robbo. He looks as determined as ever and as hungry as ever.
He wants to win this badly after losing 4 finals in a row.

:D :hatoff: :hatoff:

he reads the forums and seeing people give him abuse and calling him choker would have fired him up even more

<cool> <cool> :spot on: :spot on: :spot on:

Postby GJ

Jewell wrote:I wonder what kind of celebration we'll get subjected to by Robbo when he wins today.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Postby TheRocket

This match is not a firework of course but Robbo won't give a rubbish about that. He played well at the Intercontinental Championship and at the PTC but still lost.

He is simply doing that what he has to do. Punishing every mistake of a not well playing Selby heavily.

And what does people have against his emotions? I love it to watch. :-D Hope he flips out and breaks the table into two parts xD

Postby Smart

Jewell wrote:It's a double whammy. Robbo winning a ranker again and Smart winning a prediction contest.

You can tell most people are more focussed on the upcoming WC.

I am a proven winner, have won the WC and many others beside. You look up to me. :wave:

ps have you been gobbed on today ? <ok>