Post a reply

Re: Haikou World Open Final Discussion !!!!!

Postby SnookerFan

Witz78 wrote:Morning you cretins

whats happening in this tinpot event ?

Have you opened your windows yet Simple Franklin to get rid of the smell of the kebabs you bought last night?

Mr. Witz. How are you, sir? :hatoff:

Postby Witz78

SnookerFan wrote:
Witz78 wrote:Morning you cretins

whats happening in this tinpot event ?

Have you opened your windows yet Simple Franklin to get rid of the smell of the kebabs you bought last night?

Mr. Witz. How are you, sir? :hatoff:

Still in bed and cant actually be fussed to head through to the living room yet to watch this TP final, so just arsing about online with some 70s music on in the backgound to kick me into life.

This always happens if i dont go out on a Sat night, i wake up at silly o'clock on a Sunday morning as opposed ot my usual midday on a Sunday.

To get up or not get up

Postby SnookerFan

I know what you mean. When I'm hungover, I wake up early extremely thirsty and needing a snake hiss at the same time. By the time I've got up, gone for a slash, drank a litre of something to quench my thirst and then gone for another slash because of it, I can't get back to sleep.

Postby Witz78

SnookerFan wrote:I know what you mean. When I'm hungover, I wake up early extremely thirsty and needing a snake hiss at the same time. By the time I've got up, gone for a slash, drank a litre of something to quench my thirst and then gone for another slash because of it, I can't get back to sleep.

KEEP ON TOPIC :no:

Postby GJ

Witz78 wrote:just realised i have 4 pear ciders and a bottle of wine in the fridge, might be time to get up after all :D

pear :limp:

Postby GJ

SnookerFan wrote:
GJ wrote:2-0

What do you reckon, then? Is it too early to be talking of another big Mark Allen win? 10-1 again? :?

stevens needs this frame badly or it could happen :parrot: <doh>

matthew <doh>

Postby GJ

3-0 coming up
Last edited by GJ on 03 Mar 2013, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Witz78

SnookerFan wrote:
Witz78 wrote:just realised i have 4 pear ciders and a bottle of wine in the fridge, might be time to get up after all :D

That's breakfast sorted. :hatoff:

SHOULD KEEP ME GOING TO MY OLD MUCKER VIMAHL OPENS HIS PAKI CORNER SHOP <ok>

Postby GJ

kostasmad wrote:Looks like 3-0 and the match is slipping away for Matthew...

looks like matthew has brought his usual ranking final form :gag:

Postby kostasmad

Stevens is unlucky in the respect that all the finals he lost were against top players (Higgins, Williams, Ronnie, Robbo and even Murphy)... Now looks he is gonna lose his last chance...:-(

Postby GJ

kostasmad wrote:Stevens is unlucky in the respect that all the finals he lost were against top players (Higgins, Williams, Ronnie, Robbo and even Murphy)... Now looks he is gonna lose his last chance...:-(

:-(

Postby Witz78

kostasmad wrote:Stevens is unlucky in the respect that all the finals he lost were against top players (Higgins, Williams, Ronnie, Robbo and even Murphy)... Now looks he is gonna lose his last chance...:-(

nothing unlucky about it

if you get to the final youve got to expect to face a top player, anything else is a bonus

as Ric Flair used to say (and Simple Franklin will confirm) ......." TO BE THE BEST, YOU GOTTA BEAT THE REST "

Postby SnookerFan

Witz78 wrote:

nothing unlucky about it

if you get to the final youve got to expect to face a top player, anything else is a bonus

as Ric Flair used to say (and Simple Franklin will confirm) ......." TO BE THE BEST, YOU GOTTA BEAT THE REST "

To be the man, you got to beat the man. Woooooooo!

Postby GJ

matthew wont roll over like lee

allen was 5-0 up before lee got a frame
Last edited by GJ on 03 Mar 2013, edited 1 time in total.