Topic locked

Re: Haikou World Open Semi Finals Discussion !!!!!

Postby Skullman

Witz78 wrote:hows this match went thus far scorewise ??

Century from Robbo but every other frame he's won was a steal from behind or scrappy. Stevens made a 50+ in frame he's won and a 65 this frame before missing frame ball.

Postby hendry_fan

Robbo takes a risk in takin an easy pink instead of a difficult black and clears up to force a respotted black,his risk pays off as he pots it to pinch the frame.

Stevens had 3 chances to pot the respotted black,in which 1 was pretty easy but BOTTLED all 3.

Cilve,commenting on it as bein "the clinchers disease" in which Stevens suffers from. <laugh>

Eiren,gettin yet another chinese spectator thrown out,some of them really are pathetic,some of them really are a bunch of fidgeters,tweeting,walkin around,phoneing,they should stay at home if they wanna do that!!. :td:

Postby hendry_fan

The BIGGEST BOTTLER is GJ!,his 2 fav players are playing in a semi-final of a proper ranking event and he doesn,t even show up!. <laugh>

Stevens = BOTTLER

GJ = BOTTLER

:dizzy:

Postby Skullman

Witz78 wrote:i thought it was my tv earlier but now ive looked carefully ive realised Jono has pink hair :limp:

i think if there was any doubt before, then this latest barnet finally confirms our worst fears :ymca:

Witz, are you colour blind?

Postby SnookerFan

Skullman wrote:

Did you know that colour blindness is exclusively a male condition? Women can't get it, but they can carry the gene. My mate was colour blind because his granddad was. His mother suffered from no such condition.

Postby Smart

SnookerFan wrote:
Skullman wrote:

Did you know that colour blindness is exclusively a male condition? Women can't get it, but they can carry the gene. My mate was colour blind because his granddad was. His mother suffered from no such condition.

thanks for the info :zzz:

Postby Skullman

SnookerFan wrote:
Skullman wrote:

Yes I did :hatoff:

Postby Witz78

SnookerFan wrote:
Witz78 wrote:right you cretins, what colour do yous think it is then ??

Looks his normal colour to me. I think the lighting makes it look a bit bright on close-ups, but it don't look pink.

YOUR THE ONE THATS BLIND THEN YOU CRETIN

IM THE FORUM EXPERT ON ALL THINGS HAIR SO IM HARDLY GOING TO MISS A THING LIKE THIS