Topic locked

Re: Haikou World Open Semi Finals Discussion !!!!!

Postby SnookerFan

hendry_fan wrote:The BIGGEST BOTTLER is GJ!,his 2 fav players are playing in a semi-final of a proper ranking event and he doesn,t even show up!. <laugh>

Stevens = BOTTLER

GJ = BOTTLER

:dizzy:

Also, where is Wild? He used to go barmy at people if they missed watching half a frame of snooker, now he's got a girlfriend he's barely ever on here.

Priorities, man. :grrr:

Postby Skullman

SnookerFan wrote:Also, where is Wild? He used to go barmy at people if they missed watching half a frame of snooker, now he's got a girlfriend he's barely ever on here.

Maybe he's still watching the snooker but prefers the company to his girlfriend to us? Couldn't blame him for that.

Postby hendry_fan

SnookerFan wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:The BIGGEST BOTTLER is GJ!,his 2 fav players are playing in a semi-final of a proper ranking event and he doesn,t even show up!. <laugh>

Stevens = BOTTLER

GJ = BOTTLER

:dizzy:

Also, where is Wild? He used to go barmy at people if they missed watching half a frame of snooker, now he's got a girlfriend he's barely ever on here.

rofl <laugh> rofl <laugh> rofl <laugh> rofl

Ya know what,i was thinkin EXACTLY the same thing,i was thinkin of mentioning it,but you mentioned it for me!. <laugh>

<laugh> :clap: Thanks SnookerFan!. :clap: <laugh>

Postby SnookerFan

Smart wrote:S/fan

what are you having for lunch.......I fancy chinese but its cold outside :wave:

I got a sausage sandwich. I was round my mums last night, and she had some leftover sausages, so she made me a sandwich. It's currently in my fridge. As I'm a flat bloater, I may have a bag of crisps with it. I have a Sainsburys own-brand multipack that I'm working my way through, but they are pretty crap.

I did however pick up 15 bags of McCoys from Tesco last week, that were on offer. £2.18 for 15 bags. :hatoff:

Postby Smart

SnookerFan wrote:

I got a sausage sandwich. I was round my mums last night, and she had some leftover sausages, so she made me a sandwich. It's currently in my fridge. As I'm a flat bloater, I may have a bag of crisps with it. I have a Sainsburys own-brand multipack that I'm working my way through, but they are pretty crap.

I did however pick up 15 bags of McCoys from Tesco last week, that were on offer. £2.18 for 15 bags. :hatoff:

SAUSAGE SANDWICH :chin:

I might have a fried egg sarnie but I have to wait for the mrs to come home and cook it, I dont like frying pans <ok>

Postby Witz78

SnookerFan wrote:

lets be honest, you prob had all 15 packs ate before you even got home :stir:

Postby Smart

Witz78 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

pmsl

Postby Witz78

SnookerFan wrote:
Witz78 wrote:

It's true. :sad:

And the shop was only next door to my flat.

i can just picture you gorging on them in a similar style to Franklin

Postby hendry_fan

In all seriousness though,i have to say,i,m disappointed in Wild,he has,nt half gone off the boil!,his Snooker Island consistency has dramticaly plunged!!. :td:

A man should never let a woman get the better of him!. :no: <laugh>

Postby SnookerFan

Witz78 wrote:
i can just picture you gorging on them in a similar style to Franklin

I only just watched that film again. I don't remember the scene where Franklin goes to town on a multi-pack bag of crisps.... Was it on the extended version?

I see myself more of a Homer Simpson, to be fair. <laugh>

Postby Skullman

They're watching on TV. Apparently ticket prices are ridiculously expensive and Haikou is especially out of the way, being closer to Hong Kong than mainland China and it's not really close to HK either. Odd decision to have a ranker there in the first place tbh.