Topic locked

Re: Haikou World Open Quarter Finals Discussion !!!!!

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:i might catch some of this tinpot event when i roll in from a nightclub on Saturday morning :D

so you dont expect to pull then :gag:

Postby Skullman

GJ wrote:anyone give robbo any chance v selby ?

Despite Robbo's recent losses to Selby, he's playing well and has upped his game from Round 1, and there's no reason he can't up it again, while Selby scrappped through against Hawkins. Plus Robbo's the type of player who is generally unaffected by recent head to heads.

From a neutral perspective, he has every chance.

From a Selby fan perspective, hell no <cool>

We'll just have to wait and see.

Postby Witz78

Wild WC wrote:
Witz78 wrote:i might catch some of this tinpot event when i roll in from a nightclub on Saturday morning :D

so you dont expect to pull then :gag:

if i do, i do

if i dont, i dont

have plenty of Buffed Bims i can call in times of crisis :hatoff:

Postby Wildey

Friday 1st of March

6.30am

Judd Trump v Matthew Stevens
Neil Robertson v Mark Selby

11.30am

Mark Allen v Ricky Walden
Ding Junhui v John Higgins

Postby Andre147

Some strange things happening in this tourney..

Judd plays the break off shot but then when he was about to break off notices strange things on his cue tip and the match is delayed after just 1 shot :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy:

I'm very surprised, cause like Foulds rightly said, you would expect him to have a practice session earlier but I can't believe he did that on purpose.

So ITV is now showing the Selby match, at least for about 15 min until Judd, Stevens and the ref return.

Postby SnookerFan

I meant to to say yesterday, after watching the Eurosport highlights. What an amazing result that was for John Higgins. I thought that would be a tight match, one that Bingham might even win. I didn't see 5-0 coming at all.

Postby GJ

SELBYS BUNNY MY bottom

BOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

result

selby 3 - 5 robertson

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Postby GJ

robbo game finished well before trump match so much for robbo and selby being snails :parrot: rofl

trump 3 - 4 stevens

Postby GJ

Casey wrote:Robbo needed to beat Selby today, he did and it was a good result.

Well done.

Now for Allen!! Come on...

:D :hatoff:

Postby Wildey

Friday 1st of March

6.30m

Judd Trump 3-5 Matthew Stevens
Neil Robertson 5-3
Mark Selby

11.30am

Mark Allen v Ricky Walden
Ding Junhui v John Higgins

Postby Wildey

you have to question Judd here no disrespect to matthew but how did Judd lose the Match.

playing well in spasms isn't good enough to win tournaments.

you have to sustain it for a long period of time.

and with a Flat 128 that means more matches for top players to play to win tournaments.

Re: Haikou World Open Last 16 Discussion !!!!!

Postby GJ

Muppet147 wrote:There is no need to hide. I got the right prediction - just the wrong round. Robbo (or Jono as he is otherwise named) will be destroyed in the quarter final. <ok>

:parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Postby Wildey

GJ wrote:wild

dream semi for me so i dont care how stevens won

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

with stevens and Robbo reaching semis you should be winning the prediction contest but your faith in them is non existent this week :emb:

Postby Wildey

GJ wrote:matthew now looks secure in his top 16 spot for worlds

its fast getting to the point where Matthew Stevens is the Welsh no 1.

Mark Williams has World Semi final points to defend and at the moment he could be out of the top 16 at the end of the season