Topic locked

Re: Haikou World Open Last 16 Discussion !!!!!

Postby Andre147

GJ wrote:with ronald back for worlds

odds on snooker overdrive returning

1/100

Yeah think so too. He's not a type of Ronnie fan as I am apparently, he's fair on comentating on all players yes, but I reckon he isn't like me cause he only watches snooker cause of one player only I think. I watch it because I love the game, of course with Ronnie in it it's even better as we all have our favouries, but with or without Ronnie I'll always watch snooker.

Anyway, I hope he comes back cause I like his coments and the way he talks about the matches. :-)

Postby Andre147

SnookerFan wrote:BATTLE OF THE ASIANS! :mex:

Another one who got up early to watch the snooker I see :-D :-D

Trump starting off like a train, already 3 nil to Judd, 2 back to back tons, almost 100% pot sucess, Bond yet to pot a ball.

Postby kostasmad

Apparently he did it with his mates cue!!!

Stevens remarkably beat Shaun Murphy 5-3 despite playing with Mark Williams' cue, as his own cue failed to arrive on the flight to China. Murphy led 3-1 after a break of 110 but Stevens won the last four frames with a top break of 73.

"It's hard enough to win when you've got your cue!" said Stevens. "I dug in there at 3-1 down and tried to play without side as it's hard to play with side with a different cue. Hopefully my cue will arrive tonight. I didn't expect to get this far so everything now is a bonus. Maybe I'll put my cue in the bin!"

Postby Wildey

Thursday 28th of February

6.30am

Judd Trump 5-1 Nigel Bond
Barry Hawkins 1-5 Mark Selby
Neil Robertson 5-0
Graeme Dott
Matthew Stevens 5-3 Shaun Murphy

11.30am

Marco Fu 2-1 Ding Junhui
Mark Allen 0-2 Robert Milkins
Ricky Walden 2-0 Stephen Maguire
Stuart Bingham 0-3 John Higgins

Postby Wildey

Marco Fu 2-3 Ding Junhui
Mark Allen 3-2 Robert Milkins
Ricky Walden 2-2 Stephen Maguire
Stuart Bingham 0-5 John Higgins

Postby Wildey

Marco Fu 2-4 Ding Junhui
Mark Allen 5-2 Robert Milkins
Ricky Walden 2-3 Stephen Maguire

Mark Allen lost the first 2 frames but came back to beat stablemate Robert Milkins 5-2

Postby Wildey

Ricky Walden pulls 1 frame Back

his only win against Maguire in 10 matches was in China the 2006 China Open he won 5-3 in the Last 32.

Between that Match and 2011 they never met but since 2011 they have played 8 times before in fact this Match is their 6th meeting in 2013 so be it the others has been in condom breakfast park.

Postby Casey

Allen :hatoff:

He is making a decent fist of defending his title.

3 tons for Trump off the back of a SF run in Wales...is he starting to reach top gear again?

Postby GJ

snooky147 wrote:Graeme tells me that Robertson never missed anything at all in a live frame. So best of luck to him.

:hatoff: <cool>

Postby GJ

Muppet147 wrote:
GJ wrote:1 positive I dont have watch robbo missing his usual easy pots in china events

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

i will be stunned if he beats dotty

Good post. Robbo lacks the quality needed at this level. Dott will steamroller him and good riddance to bad rubbish. <ok>

muppet by name muppet by ........

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Postby GJ

COME ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Postby Wildey

Thursday 28th of February

11.30am

Marco Fu 2-5 Ding Junhui
Mark Allen 5-2 Robert Milkins
Ricky Walden 5-4 Stephen Maguire
Stuart Bingham 0-5 John Higgins

Ricky Walden from 4-2 down came back to record only his second win over Stephen Maguire

Postby GJ

Muppet147 wrote:Robbo will be lucky to win more than two games.against dott

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl