Topic locked

Re: Haikou World Open Last 16 Discussion !!!!!

Postby Skullman

Hendry Fan. Walden has his cue back, so won't need to borrow Mags's.

Although, it seems like he played better with Mags's so maybe he should ask if he can keep it <laugh>

Postby GJ

with ronald back for worlds

odds on snooker overdrive returning

1/100

Postby hendry_fan

GJ wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:Haikou World Open Order of Play !!!!!

Postby Wild WC » 17 Feb 2013, 17:26

Sponsored By Yearly Yuan-jiang Gujinggong Liquor

All Times are GMT

Thursday 28th of February

6.30am

Judd Trump v Nigel Bond
Barry Hawkins v Mark Selby
Neil Robertson v Graeme Dott
Matthew Stevens v Shaun Murphy

11.30am

Marco Fu v Ding Junhui
Mark Allen v Robert Milkins
Ricky Walden v Stephen Maguire
Stuart Bingham v John Higgins

Come on Dott,Maguire,Higgins!.

I wonder if Walden will be playing with Maguire,s cue again.

Walden should play with Maguires cue und Maguire should play with Waldens cue!. :-D

Haikou World Open Order of Play !!!!!

Postby Wild WC » 17 Feb 2013, 17:26

Sponsored By Yearly Yuan-jiang Gujinggong Liquor

:parrot: :parrot: <laugh> :wave:

:happy:

If Dott beats Robbo,i,ll be expecting nuthin less than a BIG fosters lager and a bean n tattie pie from you GJ!. :guinness: :-D

Postby hendry_fan

GJ wrote:dott will win as hes in the better form of the 2

Ah,ok,so does that in other words mean that your FEELINGS tell you that Dott will win?. <laugh>

Postby GJ

hendry_fan wrote:

Ah,ok,so does that in other words mean that your FEELINGS tell you that Dott will win?. <laugh>

yes <ok> <ok>

Postby hendry_fan

GJ wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:

yes <ok> <ok>

Oh dear,that means i can forget about the Fosters and bean n tattie pie,as your usually wrong with your FEELINGS!!. :crying: :crying:

<laugh>

Postby snooky147

witz wrote:oh and i couldnt give a stuff what Hendon say, no one has more of an agenda that that cretin, yet all you fools lap up his every word <doh>

Do please pray tell what agenda he could possibly have mate. I would be interested in seeing what you could possibly come up with.

Postby Witz78

snooky147 wrote:
witz wrote:oh and i couldnt give a stuff what Hendon say, no one has more of an agenda that that cretin, yet all you fools lap up his every word <doh>

Do please pray tell what agenda he could possibly have mate. I would be interested in seeing what you could possibly come up with.

where do i start, i dount you as one of his merry band of men will understand though.. <doh>

bumming up South West Snooker Academy

bumming up Condom Park and the Championship league

bumming up Eurosport and his own commentary

bumming up anything which is his opinion as being fact

falsifying information and stats when it suits

arrogance to the extreme with anyone who doesnt bow down and worship his warped views

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:

arrogance to the extreme with anyone who doesnt bow down and worship his warped views

you could be twins

i wander if Hendon also bumming up Dancing :shrug:

Postby Witz78

Wild WC wrote:
Witz78 wrote:

you could be twins

i wander if Hendon also bumming up Dancing :shrug:

sounds like you actually

oh and your the one who misses the finals of rankers because your too busy watching men in lycra and a camp Aussie not called Jono on Dancing on Ice

Postby GJ

lads

how do you see robbo v dott and matthew v murphy going

not confident in either winning TBH

Postby Witz78

Robbo 4-5 Dott
Stevens 2-5 Murphy

havent a clue how any have been playing thus far, but thats my honest assessment

Murphy far too consistent in early rounds so he should win easy-ish

Dott a fighter and seems to have picked up a bit of form again, Robbo a bit like Higgins at the moment, not quite firing on all cylinders

Postby Skullman

Robbo normally ups his game as he progresses but has been getting by on his B game for a while and that's not enough against Dott playing well.

Stevens actually has a good head to head against Murphy, his two bottle jobs at the Crucible aside, but Murphy almost never loses early in events these days and Stevens hasn't beat a top8 player since teh Germna Masters last year when he beat Robbo.

Postby Wildey

Skullman wrote:
Stevens actually has a good head to head against Murphy, his two bottle jobs at the Crucible aside, but Murphy almost never loses early in events these days and Stevens hasn't beat a top8 player since teh Germna Masters last year when he beat Robbo.

its 3-3 in main Ranking event but the 2 at the Crucible were the Biggest the other 2 times Murphy beat Stevens happened in the bullocks of condom Park 3-0 and 3-2.

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:Just seen the Ding win. Neither player played at their absolute best I felt, but Ding will be happy with a home win. Especially considering it went to a decider.

he would have been happier with 5-0 :redneck:

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:I didn't see any of the Fu win, but the scoreline suggests it was pretty comprehensive. Was Fu good, or was Williams bad? Or was it a bit of both?

by all accounts Williams was a load of floating rubbish <laugh>

Postby SnookerFan

Wild WC wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Just seen the Ding win. Neither player played at their absolute best I felt, but Ding will be happy with a home win. Especially considering it went to a decider.

he would have been happier with 5-0 :redneck:

Of course he would. rofl He'd be even happier if he'd have got 5 147s, and the prize for doing so was a super model gave him a personal strip-tease in his bedroom afterwards. But it's getting into the next round that counts. He often feels the pressure in China, so getting through is the main thing.

Postby Skullman

Watched it on fast forward so may have missed some bits. MJW was poor apart from one good break. Fu wasn't great but did enough to win. I personally think MJW is on a downwards spiral. Good thing they're moving to a flat 128 next season, it seems like he'll be out of top 16 soon.

Postby SnookerFan

Skullman wrote:Watched it on fast forward so may have missed some bits. MJW was poor apart from one good break. Fu wasn't great but did enough to win. I personally think MJW is on a downwards spiral. Good thing they're moving to a flat 128 next season, it seems like he'll be out of top 16 soon.

Yeah, I was getting a lift home, so had to fast forward through some of the Ding game after about frame 6. :grrr: Might go for the Eurosport evening highlights tomorrow, which will probably show even less of it.

Tell you what though, I'm proper stoked for the weekend. I'm going to be up at 6am for some full-on live ITV 4 action. :bowdown:

Postby Wildey

players outside the top 16 seeds in the Last 16.

Wuxi = 9
Australia = 7
Shanghai = 4
International Championship = 7
UK Championship = 5
German Masters = 7
Welsh Open = 8
World Open = 3

so far this season this tournament has been the most Top 16 friendly

Postby Witz78

SnookerFan wrote:
Skullman wrote:Watched it on fast forward so may have missed some bits. MJW was poor apart from one good break. Fu wasn't great but did enough to win. I personally think MJW is on a downwards spiral. Good thing they're moving to a flat 128 next season, it seems like he'll be out of top 16 soon.

Yeah, I was getting a lift home

:gag: