Topic locked

Re: Haikou World Open Wild Card and Last 32 Discussion !!!!!

Postby hendry_fan

SnookerFan wrote:
GJ wrote:SIMPLE CDL

i annouced it 30 mins ago so its not breaking news now you CDL

Hendry Fan didn't know, but he's not a CDL. Top bloke that Hendry fan. :hatoff:

Thankyou SnookerFan,very humble of ya,not a bad geezer yourself!. :-D

Well,i,m being verrrry honest,i really did think that he,d try and defend his Crucible title.

I would,ve been verrrrrrrrrrrrrrry surprised if he have of done otherwise!

Lettin a chance slip at gettin another world title under your belt would be a really silly,crazy thing to do!.

It would,nt surprise me neither if Ronnie were to go on and win it,i,m sure he,s watched the odd match here and there since his break,has been told of the standard thats been played and i,m sure he,s thought to himself,i can still compete with this bunch,he knows full well that the standard is not a high as some like to have us believe,i,m not for one sayin that every match thats played is low,but the standard in general has,nt been been that high lately.

Whether one likes him or not,It,s definatley great for snooker that Ronnies decided to come back,it,s gonna be very intresting to see how he plays,as i say,i won,t be one bit surprised if he serves up some top notch snooker again,if he doesn,t,it won,t surprise me neither. :-D

Postby GJ

SnookerFan wrote:
GJ wrote:Robbo easily winning 2-0 v dale

Didn't you predict a sound Robbo thrashing from Dale?

its called a jinx :hatoff:

of course you wouldnt have mentioned it had dale won :parrot: rofl

Postby snooky147

GJ wrote:the organisers better put robbo v dott on tv table but knowing them it will be

trump v bond and selby v hawkins

Slap.....Dont be a jinx. Graeme has not won yet. Seems to be playing well enough. From 2 nil down he scored 98, 139 and 68 to go 3-2 UP. Frame 6 is eachy peachy.

Postby Wildey

GJ wrote:the organisers better put robbo v dott on tv table but knowing them it will be

they will try and justify it by saying Dott not won a tournament this season Bond won a World Title <laugh>

Postby GJ

Wild WC wrote:

they will try and justify it by saying Dott not won a tournament this season Bond won a World Title <laugh>

rofl :parrot:

Postby Wildey

Dominic Dale is a class player but not many people starts a season ranked 31 wins a ranking event and finishes the season 32nd like he did in 2007 there's just such a big gap between his best and his worst.

Postby SnookerFan

Wild WC wrote:Dominic Dale is a class player but not many people starts a season ranked 31 wins a ranking event and finishes the season 32nd like he did in 2007 there's just such a big gap between his best and his worst.

Good to still him still bodding around though. He seems to have qualified for loads this season.

Postby Wildey

Judd Trump 5-0 Mark Joyce
Neil Robertson 5-2 Dominic Dale
Matthew Stevens 3-4 David Gilbert
Graeme Dott 5-2 Jamie Cope

Robbo gets the Job done in a scrappy 7th frame and sets up a Dott last 16 match