Topic locked

Re: Haikou World Open Wild Card and Last 32 Discussion !!!!!

Postby hendry_fan

Wild WC wrote:Monday 25th of February

6.30am

Ricky Walden 5-2 Peter Ebdon
Alan McManus 5-3 Lin Shuai
Mark Joyce 5-4 Noppon Saengkham
Nigel Bond 5-3 Zhu Yinghui

11.30am

Simon Bedford 1-3 Lu Haotian
Mark Davis 0-3 Robert Milkins
David Gilbert 3-0 Lu Ning
Jamie Cope 1-2 Wang Yuchen

Ricky Walden 5-2 Peter Ebdon

Worrying times for "The Ebdonator"!. :dizzy:

I read Ricky played with Maguire,s cue!,verrrrrrrrrrrrry generous of Maguire there.

Alan McManus 5-3 Lin Shuai

Well done Alan,up against Higgins next,what a match that,ll be,it won,t suprise me at all if Alan were to win as we all know what Higgins has served up lately!. :roll:

Postby hendry_fan

Smart wrote:which Jocks are you supporting tomorrow Hendofan CDL :wave:

Well,there,s only 1 playin tomorrow,so i,ll be supportin him.

Come onnnnnnnnnnn Greame!. :happy:

And if i,m in a great mood tomorrow,i might even root for that Aussie yobbo Robbo,but it,s verrrry rare that i,m in a GREAT mood!. <laugh>

Postby PLtheRef

Day One Table 8/37 Matches
TOTAL Correct - Score
67 SKULLMAN 7 - 1
65 EIRE09 8 - 1
62 KING.KAUTO 7 - 1
60 GJ 6 - 3
55 ANDRE147 6 - 0
53 WILD WC 7 - 0
51 PLTHEREF 5 - 1
50 JEWELL 6 - 0
47 SMART 5 - 2
45 SUNDAYGIRL 5 - 0
44 KOLOMPAR 4 - 1
34 THECLEAVER 4 - 0

Postby Smart

PLtheRef wrote:Day One Table 8/37 Matches
TOTAL Correct - Score
67 SKULLMAN 7 - 1
65 EIRE09 8 - 1
62 KING.KAUTO 7 - 1
60 GJ 6 - 3
55 ANDRE147 6 - 0
53 WILD WC 7 - 0
51 PLTHEREF 5 - 1
50 JEWELL 6 - 0
47 SMART 5 - 245 SUNDAYGIRL 5 - 0
44 KOLOMPAR 4 - 1
34 THECLEAVER 4 - 0

another contest screwed up <ok> :wave:

Postby Roland

And it's not a predictions contest thread, so that's why I viewed it :redneck:

Just laughing at the banter Paddy and not how you run them before you take offence :santa:

Anyway, owt interesting happen in the World Open today?

Postby Skullman

Depends on what you consider interesting. Walden beat Ebdon with Mags's cue and clothes as his didn't make it to Haikou in time for the match. And 15 year old Lu Haotian beat an experienced tour pro again, this time Simon Bedford. Everything else was fairly standard.

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:And it's not a predictions contest thread, so that's why I viewed it :redneck:

Just laughing at the banter Paddy and not how you run them before you take offence :santa:

Anyway, owt interesting happen in the World Open today?

Lu Haotian winning again and now plays Selby.

he has proven himself under Wild Card matches scenario of being good enough to beat "experienced" and "Higher Ranked Players" so taking in mind hes on the Pro tour next year he really could thrive with a 128 flat system.

Postby Roland

He's one to watch but he won't beat Selby. Famous last words of course. And Walden played and won with Maguire's cue? That's the story of the day if it's true! His cue must be about the same weight and shape surely.

Postby PLtheRef

Sonny wrote:He's one to watch but he won't beat Selby. Famous last words of course. And Walden played and won with Maguire's cue? That's the story of the day if it's true! His cue must be about the same weight and shape surely.

LUMP ON LU EVERYONE - ABSOLUTE GUARANTEE

Postby Skullman

Sonny wrote:He's one to watch but he won't beat Selby. Famous last words of course. And Walden played and won with Maguire's cue? That's the story of the day if it's true! His cue must be about the same weight and shape surely.

Not a cue expert, but it was a different wood apparently, and I don't think he played with any side during the whole match. Luckily his cue turned up at the end of the match, as I doubt Maguire would be so generous again, especially as Walden will play Mags in the last 16 if Mags beats Campbell.

Postby Wildey

Skullman wrote:But he's under almost no pressure as a wildcard. He has nothing to lose in terms of ranking points or prize money. Also he might not thrive if he's stuck in a Sheffield cubicle.

Fingers crossed though.

yea Good Points

Postby hendry_fan

Sonny wrote:<laugh>

my first glance inside a predictions contest thread for some time and some things never change

<laugh>

Yep,i glance at it rarely too,but when i glance at it,the first thing that i always seem to notice is that that dumpling SMART is always at the bottom half of the table!. <laugh>

Postby Skullman

SnookerFan wrote:Just watched a few hours of it I taped off of ITV 4.

What a win for Milkins. The Milkman. :hatoff:

Also, I caught Neal Fould's banter about McManus using Maguire's cue. Good performance from Angles, using an unfamilar cue.

You mean Walden don't you :?

Postby SnookerFan

Skullman wrote:

Also, I caught Neal Fould's banter about McManus using Maguire's cue. Good performance from Angles, using an unfamilar cue.

No, dammit I mean McManus. :grrr: I have an inside scoop nobody else knows about.

rofl Just me being simple again, I fast forwarded through a lot of the analysis to maximise my snooker viewing, and just mistyped the name.

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:
Skullman wrote:

No, dammit I mean McManus. :grrr: I have an inside scoop nobody else knows about.

rofl Just me being simple again, I fast forwarded through a lot of the analysis to maximise my snooker viewing, and just mistyped the name.

well dont lol

Postby hendry_fan

SnookerFan wrote:
Skullman wrote:

Well,Alan and Ricky look similar anyway,so,you can be excused for mistyping. ;-) :-D

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:
Wild WC wrote:Bloody hell snookerfan.

did you watch it or made it all up?

It's my new thing. I watch a blank screen for 3 hours, then I guess what happened.

seifer been doing that for years