Post a reply

Re: BetVictor Welsh Open Discussion !!!!

Postby GJ

at 5-2 he has no fight in him says morgan

now 5-4 this boy never knows when he beaten

welsh CDL rofl :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

fight mags :-)

Postby GJ

E JONES ‏@wildey_1

Judd will win this match from here

18 mins ago

Shane Oconnor ‏- ME

@wildey_1 no he wont FACT

10 mins ago

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

:parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

Postby hendry_fan

:happy: Maguire defeats Trump 6 frames to 4!. :happy:

Just saw the last 3 frames of this match.

Cooooly gives the crowd a little wave,not intrested in a fist pump in the slightest!. <laugh>

:clap: Well done Stephen,was,nt intimidated by the Trumpster,the oldie showed the young gun how it ,s done!,. :clap:

Postby GJ

hendry_fan wrote::happy: Maguire defeats Trump 6 frames to 4!. :happy:

Cooooly gives the crowd a little wave,not intrested in a fist pump in the slightest!. <laugh>

:clap: Well done Stephen,was,nt intimidated by the Trumpster,the oldie showed the young gun how it ,s done!,. :clap:

well done CDL HENDO ;-)

I LIKE MAGS SO MY DISLIKE FO YOU WONT STOP ME SUPPORITNG MAGS TOMORROW :parrot: <cool>

Postby hendry_fan

GJ wrote:

well done CDL HENDO ;-)

I LIKE MAGS SO MY DISLIKE FO YOU WONT STOP ME SUPPORITNG MAGS TOMORROW :parrot: <cool>

:mosh2: :happy: BRAW STUFF Gj MA LADDIE!. :happy: :mosh2:

Postby Skullman

BetVictor Welsh Open Final

Sunday 15th of February 1pm

Stuart Bingham v Stephen Maguire (First Session)

Sunday 15th of February 7pm

Stuart Bingham v Stephen Maguire (Second Session)

Nice to see the final's on at a more sensible time. Don't know if BBC and BBC Wales are separate entities or whether they've finally decided to have the second session on at 7pm, which would be good for the Worlds.

Postby GJ

hendry_fan wrote:
GJ wrote:

well done CDL HENDO ;-)

In all seriousness we get on well with the scots its the english we dislike :parrot: :-)

so i hope we can put our recent spat behind us

clean slate <ok> :hatoff:

Postby hendry_fan

Skullman wrote:BetVictor Welsh Open Final

Sunday 15th of February 1pm

Stuart Bingham v Stephen Maguire (First Session)

Sunday 15th of February 7pm

Stuart Bingham v Stephen Maguire (Second Session)

Nice to see the final's on at a more sensible time. Don't know if BBC and BBC Wales are separate entities or whether they've finally decided to have the second session on at 7pm, which would be good for the Worlds.

"A more sensible time!!!"

Some people are still in there beds at that time Skullman!. ;-) <laugh>

Postby GJ

maguire wins tomorrow he moves to WN5 and higgins down to WN6

and with his 10000 worlds points dropping off soon higgins is plumetting big time
Last edited by GJ on 16 Feb 2013, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Skullman

Provisionally (aka all points from 2010/1 off except for World's) Mags is already 6th and a win tomorrow would put him 5th and only 80 points behind Smurph, who doesn't have the PTC finals to get points from. Chance of being top4 for the Worlds.

Postby GJ

Skullman wrote:Provisionally (aka all points from 2010/1 off except for World's) Mags is already 6th and a win tomorrow would put him 5th and only 80 points behind Smurph, who doesn't have the PTC finals to get points from. Chance of being top4 for the Worlds.

mags is a level above murphy IMO

Postby GJ

GJ wrote:E JONES ‏@wildey_1

Judd will win this match from here

18 mins ago

Shane Oconnor ‏- ME

@wildey_1 no he wont FACT

10 mins ago

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

:parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

:hatoff:

Postby GJ

robbo still has a chance of WN1 post worlds

Postby Skullman

Agree but rankings don't always show who the best player is. Murphy has by far been the better player in terms of getting to the latter stages of events in the last two years. And admittedly his temperment is better than Mags's.

Postby GJ

Skullman wrote:Agree but rankings don't always show who the best player is. Murphy has by far been the better player in terms of getting to the latter stages of events in the last two years. And admittedly his temperment is better than Mags's.

true his temperament is miles better

look at their breakbuilding , safety and cannoning whos better

mags by a distance shows how important temperament is

also murphy is more dedicated in terms of practicing than mags <ok>

Postby hendry_fan

GJ wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:
GJ wrote:

well done CDL HENDO ;-)

In all seriousness we get on well with the scots its the english we dislike :parrot: :-)

so i hope we can put our recent spat behind us

clean slate <ok> :hatoff:

Verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry humble of you Gj!!. :john:

Aye,Scots seemed to be liked,(many Scots that is),you of course get idiots in every country,were very laid back and have good humour,like a good laugh and can laugh over ourselves.

I don,t know many Aussies so i can,t really say much bout them,the ones i have met though were similar to the Scots. :-D

I,m shattered,as i was out most of the day,so i,m off to bed now,an auld fogey like me needs his sleep.

Gid night,you Aussie goofball!. ;-) <laugh>

Postby GJ

i would love this 8 in the world quarters including ronnie

Ronnie
Selby
Trump
Robbo
Maguire
Higgins
Allen
Ding

what a line up that would be <cool> :happy:

Postby GJ

Skullman wrote:Replace Allen with Murphy and then <ok>

i know you dislike allen but out of the 2 i think he will get better

murphy and mags are a toss up ;-)

Postby Skullman

He's a bit of a idiot, and when he puts his foot in it he always blames others. Plus his game seems like a weird watered down mix of Smurph's and Judd's.

Plus I dislike players that complain of others slowing them down. By all means play attacking if you want, but don't tourist off ways of playing the game that are different to yours.