Post a reply

Re: BetVictor Welsh Open Discussion !!!!

Postby SnookerFan

Skullman wrote:Final First Session MSI

Stuart Bingham 1-3 Stephen Maguire

Good break all from that initial shot to nothing double.

You did that before Mags had even finished in the frame.

Wild was never that efficient. :hatoff:

Postby Andre147

GJ wrote:What has happened to snooker overdrive i remember him saying i disappear if robbo loses

Well since ronnies disappearance he has vanished as well :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

and im still posting after robbo loses in an event

shows who is the snooker fan and not just a FB <ok> :parrot: :parrot: <laugh>

Yeah like skull said he's definately not that type of ROS fan, he's in fact very much like me who above all respect the game of snooker, but yeah I too was thinking the same thing the other day...

If Ronnie comesback for the Worlds we shall ask Snookeroverdrive if that was his real reason for being AWOL

Postby Skullman

SnookerFan wrote:Yesterday, I was getting into the venue about 10 or 15 minutes before the Judd vs Mags match happened. Rob Walker had been talking his usual nonsense, and I wasn't listening. As I sat down, this happened.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQZ8bjjlwNk

I was sat there, like; "What the hell?"

I was wondering how you'd react to that. I'm guessing you didn't join in <laugh>

Postby Andre147

And just arrived to watch Mags make a ton there to lead 3-1...

How has he been playing? taking his chances? although nothing new there cause in his recent finals aganst Higgins and Ronnie he has started off like a train but in the 2nd session completly ran out of steam and both his opponents came back at him.

So, in short, he has to keep that form going, and though Bingo isn't like them, if Mags starts missing a few, he will definately take his cahnces I reckon.

Postby GJ

Advani looking at the tennis structure :hatoff:

Postby Skullman

Bingo's been a bit nervy in the first two frames and Mags has been making 50+ consistently like he did yesterday. The third frame was won because Bingo put Mags in a tough snooker where all he could do was hit and hope. Thought Bingo would settle but he missed a long pot in the fourth, Mags found a double and made the ton.

Postby SnookerFan

Skullman wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Yesterday, I was getting into the venue about 10 or 15 minutes before the Judd vs Mags match happened. Rob Walker had been talking his usual nonsense, and I wasn't listening. As I sat down, this happened.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQZ8bjjlwNk

I was sat there, like; "What the hell?"

I was wondering how you'd react to that. I'm guessing you didn't join in <laugh>

No, I didn't. rofl They did like three takes, and me and the lovely German couple I got talking to sat next to me were sat there like; "What the hell?"

Postby GJ

tabb , ivy is far better than you in every way

:hatoff: :hatoff: <cool>

Postby GJ

SnookerFan wrote:I'm not going to lie. I thought this was going to be a Ding vs Judd final.

It's shaping up to be a good match though.

i thought ding v maguire

Postby Witz78

2 days of severe drinking

im done in big time

lying on the couch feeling terrible and i must be stinking as havent had a shower

already can sense im gonna have a terrible sleep tonight and be rough as hell at work tomorrow

Postby GJ

SnookerFan wrote:Who do you think will win, Mr. GJ? :hatoff:

maguire