Post a reply

Re: Betfair German Masters Final Discussion !!

Postby Skullman

SnookerFan wrote:
Skullman wrote:
And better than your beloved willie. And that bald guy from Leicester as well.

I think you got me mixed up with somebody else. I aint really got that much of an opinion on Willie Thorne either way. :shrug: He's okay.

Sorry I was talking to GJ.

Postby Skullman

Witz78 wrote:Hendon is a total joke

the stereotypical nerd who was bullied at school

hes a hypocirit and comes across as the patrionising vile short bald oaf that he is

Hypocrite?

Postby Witz78

Skullman wrote:
Witz78 wrote:Hendon is a total joke

the stereotypical nerd who was bullied at school

hes a hypocirit and comes across as the patrionising vile short bald oaf that he is

Hypocrite?

yeh, laptop keys are sticking at the mo and i cantr be fussed going back and editing what ive said

Postby GJ

Skullman wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
GJ wrote:Hendon does ramble on alot

He's better than Philip Studd.

And better than your beloved willie. And that bald guy from Leicester as well.

thorne educates new fans on the shots available to the player

Hendon rambles and talks crap

who is better tough one rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
Last edited by GJ on 03 Feb 2013, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Skullman

Witz78 wrote: yeh, laptop keys are sticking at the mo and i cantr be fussed going back and editing what ive said

I wasn't criticising the spelling, I was wondering why Hendon's a hypocrite.

Postby Skullman

GJ wrote:thorne educates new fans on the shots available to the player

Hendon rambles and talks crap

who is better tough one rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Mate I'm a new fan. I can say willie is fairly poor, while Hendon's a good commentator.

Postby GJ

I like commentators who are unbiased

Thorne will critiscise any player and has no favouites

Could i see hendon ever critiscising a certain player who shall remain nameless no chance

Postby Smart

GJ wrote:I like commentators who ate unbiased

Could i see hendon ever critiscising a certain player who shall remain nameless no chance

it grates me how smug Thorne is, saying things like "my friend"........the guy should be selling 2nd hand cars <ok>

Postby Skullman

Unbiased? He's favours whoever he has a bet on and it's blatantly obvious. Hendon doesn't really criticise anyone, Hallett covers that really.

Plus Willie is so irritating when certain players are playing. Like whenever Selby is playing, the way he talks it's like he's taking credit for all his achievements just because he lives in the same city. And his estimation of his own abilities are so far off it's almost comical.

Postby GJ

Smart wrote:

it grates me how smug Thorne is, saying things like "my friend"........the guy should be selling 2nd hand cars <ok>

He does have annoying habits but hes better than the other bbc clowns foulds not included

hendon is so far up selbys behind its unreal , its as if hes in awe of him :gag:

Postby SnookerFan

Skullman wrote:

Unbiased? He's favours whoever he has a bet on and it's blatantly obvious. Hendon doesn't really criticise anyone, Hallett covers that really.

Plus Willie is so irritating when certain players are playing. Like whenever Selby is playing, the way he talks it's like he's taking credit for all his achievements just because he lives in the same city. And his estimation of his own abilities are so far off it's almost comical.

rofl rofl rofl rofl

Postby Skullman

GJ wrote:
Smart wrote:

He does have annoying habits but hes better than the other bbc clowns foulds not included

hendon is so far up selbys behind its unreal , its as if hes in awe of him:gag:

Picking the best of the regular BBC lot (Hendry excluded) is like picking a favourite STD. I'm sure some are better than others, but I'd rather have none of them.

Postby Skullman

GJ wrote:carters bird :irk:

skull

foulds is best by far of bbc and ES

I did say regular. I think Foulds is freelance, since he works for basically everyone, Sky and liveworldsnooker.tv included.

Postby GJ

fair play its a joke he doenst get semis and finals on bbc

PATHETIC

Postby SnookerFan

Jewell wrote:Out of all the commentators, I'd say Hendry is the worst. His monotone, Jocko accent does him no favours, in my opinion.

You think Hendry is the worst everything. <doh>

If you were drowning and you had a choice between Hendry saving your life and nobody saving your life, you still wouldn't pick Hendry.

Postby Alex0paul

Thorne didn't do the Masters last year and no fuss was made and still commentated on the World Final so this Thorne love in is quite amusing.

Postby GJ

Alex0paul wrote:Thorne didn't do the Masters last year and no fuss was made and still commentated on the World Final so this Thorne love in is quite amusing.

witz was talking to the man himself who said he was unsure of he would be there

:gag:

Postby Alex0paul

GJ wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:Thorne didn't do the Masters last year and no fuss was made and still commentated on the World Final so this Thorne love in is quite amusing.

witz was talking to the man himself who said he was unsure of he would be there

:gag:

Do you believe everything witz says?