Topic locked

Re: Betfair German Masters Semi Final Discussion !!

Postby Muppet147

Smart wrote:
Muppet147 wrote:I had scrambled eggs on toast this morning with ham and bacon. Unlike some, I didn't need my mummy to cook it for me.

I've always considered scrambled eggs a breakfast option for runts, you just confirmed this. :hatoff:

Shut up and eat your fried egg sandwich, you gypo runt. <ok>

Postby Smart

Muppet147 wrote:
Smart wrote:
Muppet147 wrote:I had scrambled eggs on toast this morning with ham and bacon. Unlike some, I didn't need my mummy to cook it for me.

I've always considered scrambled eggs a breakfast option for runts, you just confirmed this. :hatoff:

Shut up and eat your fried egg sandwich, you gypo runt. <ok>

I had fried eggs, bacon, beans and crumpets in bed this morning, circa 8am. I then went back to sleep till 11.30am. <ok> :wave:

Postby Andre147

Skullman wrote:3-1 Carter.

Neither brilliant, whoever ups their game after the MSI wins. If neither does, Carter wins as he's not B-gameless like Murphy.

But remember that he crumbled against Murphy in the Uk Champs semis after being 8-4 in front. Yes Murphy played some of his best snooker he has done, but the thing is is Robbo finds himself in a similar position, he can too very well do something similar, so until it's over, it's never over, especially for a player like Robbo.

Postby Andre147

If it goes 5-1 for Carter, don't think Robbo can recover from that, mainly because he hasn't shown any signs that he could... could do a Selby like in the Masters, but doubt it.

Postby Andre147

Neil is really struggling isnt he... don't think I've seen him play this bad, particularly cause it's the latter stages of a ranking tourney, the semis, and we all know he almost always ups his game then...

What a miss on that pink that was... :-(

Postby Andre147

Indeed it is 5-1... don't think he can do a comeback like Murphy did at the UK, trailing by the same deficit of frames... hasnt shown any form at all...

let's see what happens..

Postby PLtheRef

Andre147 wrote:Indeed it is 5-1... don't think he can do a comeback like Murphy did at the UK, trailing by the same deficit of frames... hasnt shown any form at all...

let's see what happens..

5-1 in a Best of 11 Frame match is totally different to an 8-4 margin in a Best of 17 frame match, even if they are both four up with five to play

Postby Andre147

Skullman wrote:Robbo over thinking this. What are the chances after spending so long on this shot he'll mess it up and leave Ali in?

In the end, he played a superb red, all or nothing shot but landed on nothing..

Ali meanwhile plays a bad positional one..

Postby Skullman

Noticed that in a few recent tourneys, whoever reaches the final having played worst in their semi usually ends up winning. From this match, it looks like Carter has the tournament in the bag if this week follows the pattern.

Postby Andre147

Skullman wrote:Noticed that in a few recent tourneys, whoever reaches the final having played worst in their semi usually ends up winning. From this match, it looks like Carter has the tournament in the bag if this week follows the pattern.

Yes I agree, he played enough to win.. only had a 46 break his highest, but Robbo was pretty poor, one of his worst performances, even more so given the fact that he's in the latter stages of a ranking tourney.

Apart fromthat 90 break, Robbo played very poor as I said, and he had chances in every frame, but his long potting and safety departments were not on today.

Ali did what he had to do.

Hoping for a better 2nd semi-final between Hawkins and Fu.

Postby hendry_fan

Now then,Robbo gets thrown out of this years German Masters by Carter,6 frames to 2!.

Well done Ali!. :clap:

I LOL when Clive Everton said,..."Carters B game has been good enough today against Robbos B - (minus) game.
I thought players games were only graded A,B,C or (D,s as in Higgins instance). <laugh>

Robbo played his B- game today according to Clive. :chuckle:

Ah well,take a few days rest Neil at Wolf Creek,don,t go alone though,and don,t go with 2 females!. :-D

Postby GJ

Well done carter great win glad i was working as robbo was awful

Not surprised as carter owns robbo in non majors and the opposite in majors.

iT WAS A BIG OPPORTUNITY NOW GONE BUT ON TO WALES NEXT

Hope Baz wins it as he has been class all week.

well done ALLISTER