Topic locked

Re: Betfair German Masters Last 64 and Last 32 Discussion !!

Postby Andre147

Alex0paul wrote:The horrid yellow set just makes it look like another PTC event

yes I agree alex, the venue is the only thing that makes it look different, but I much prefered that red carpet and all they had in previous years... even the score graphic in the tv is borrowed from the ptc events, instead of the one they used in 2011 and 2012...

Ha well... minor things we should worry about.. lets just focus on the snooker and that amazing venue.

Postby Wildey

Alex0paul wrote:The horrid yellow set just makes it look like another PTC event

unfortunately that's the colour of betfair who has put a hell of a lot of money in to the game this season.

Postby Andre147

Andre147 wrote:
Andre147 wrote:2-1 to Selby after a solid break.

well not yet, but uh-nooh needs 2 snookers, and against Mark unlikely to get them.

well, as I say that, he does indeed get 1, and after it he has free ball... life for him in this frame still

Postby Wildey

Neil Robertson 2-0 Daniel Wells
John Higgins 0-2 Peter Lines
Stephen Maguire 2-0 Alan McManus
Mark Selby 2-1 Thepchaiya Un-Nooh
Andrew Higginson 2-0 Stuart Bingham

Postby Andre147

Wild WC wrote:at the MSI they have to look at a way of going round the other tables at least it wont be hard to go to the two flank tables with the floor camera.

yeah agree, but didnt they do something like that in the first edition of this German masters? I remembered it now, that in 2011 they actually showed some of the action from the other tables, particularly the end of the matches.

They should at least do something similar here.

Postby Wildey

Neil Robertson 3-0 Daniel Wells
John Higgins 1-2 Peter Lines
Stephen Maguire 3-0 Alan McManus
Mark Selby 3-1 Thepchaiya Un-Nooh
Andrew Higginson 3-0 Stuart Bingham

Postby Wildey

Thepchaiya Un-Nooh looks a very fluent player in the balls and if he continues like this why should selby not try and mess with the game to change something...only a poor player will sit there looking at his opponent running away with matches.

snooker is about winning matches and i feel too many people getting their knickers in a twist regarding what ultimately is what snookers all about