Topic locked

Re: Bank of Communications Shanghai Masters Final Discussion

Postby Wildey

Monique wrote:not dominant wild - if you go to ROS forum you will see that most are quite reasonable - but very vocal. As so often in all areas BTW, those who shout loud and foul are the ones who are noticed the most.

As far as im concerned its been dominant with seifer/dan/whatshisface all over the net spewing rubbish no matter where people been and now we have a few of his decibels talking the same old rubbish.

Postby Roland

Disciples? Decibels are a unit of sound :redneck:

Anyway, looks like he's promised to go ahead with this comedy youtube clip so fingers crossed he goes ahead with it because I for one can't wait.

Postby Casey

Monique wrote:
Wild WC wrote:http://rocketronnie.net/viewtopic.php?f=76&t=4494&start=17

had a read through this tripe

Andy if you come on here answer me something.

What the bucking hell are you two idiots on ?

if Ronnie unfortunately comes across that Forum dedicated to him i wouldn't be surprised if he took Dan the thick man to court for associating his name to such utter bucking crap.

More probably Ronnie would tell him in extremely colourful ways what exactly he thinks about this nonsense. If this happens I will never forgive myself if I miss it and fail put the recording on my soundcloud. Ronnie might get fined for it but … I don't think many fans of the game would honestly blame him for it. even those who don't particularly like him.

<ok>

Postby Sickpotter

Monique wrote:
Sickpotter wrote:All of us "I am some twats" are nothing more than realists who like snooker as a whole and won't lap up BS attempts to devalue other players accomplishments. <ok>

Yes, but as wild said, then sometimes you over-react, which I can perfectly understand - that person is the only one that we ever had to ban from Ronnie's forum because of his behaviour - and tar us all with the same brush, which is unfair to those Ronnie fans who are also fans of the game (and, yes, they exist).

Not to suggest I've never over-reacted but if we were to take a good look at the history of the debate we all started out offering reasonable/logical explanations as to why his position was unsupportable.

After at least a year of being patient and trying to politely explain the problems with his theories we just gave up and resigned ourselves to the fact that he's just a clueless idiot. We stopped bothering with trying to explain things politely and logically because it just went right over his head. Actually, it didn't go over his head, it went right through as there was nothing to block it in ;-)

To add to the fire, any and all criticism of ROS resulted in being tagged a "I am a twat" which was blatantly not the case. One can like a player and still be critical of their actions, no player is above criticism no matter how great they play.

The only Ronnie fans that got painted with the same brush were those who supported his positions or who appeared willing to defend Ronnie actions not matter what he did. :john: