Topic locked

Re: Bank of Communications Shanghai Masters Final Discussion

Postby PLtheRef

Yes but the semi-final was the only match that Judd had played which was over anything like a comparable distance to the world final. Judd of course played the longest match of his career in each subsequent round of that championship in going beyond the first round.

Postby Sickpotter

jojo wrote:on the sunday evening and monday afternoon sessions higgins did get run of the ball at crucial times it was ridiculous

what plank thinks higgins got lucky to win 18 frames ? if you want to put it like that then do the point i was making was run of the ball at key moments was what kept higgins in the match otherwise trump would have been out of sight long before higgins would have got to eighteen frames

now repeat that back to me

i want to make sure you understand

Luck is a non factor over best of 35, both players will see their share of good fortune.

Luck did not keep Higgins in the match, he made breaks to do that.

Hope that's clear enough for you, repeat it back if it's necessary for you to grasp it <ok>

Postby Witz78

Wild WC wrote:
jojo wrote:on the sunday evening and monday afternoon sessions higgins did get run of the ball at crucial times it was ridiculous

what plank thinks higgins got lucky to win 18 frames ? if you want to put it like that then do the point i was making was run of the ball at key moments was what kept higgins in the match otherwise trump would have been out of sight long before higgins would have got to eighteen frames

now repeat that back to me

i want to make sure you understand

with respect your a bit biased Judd had some running too had he not had them the match wouldn't have been that close.

thats up their with the biggest loada tripe ever from you, and thats saying something. :dizzy:

Just admit it, come clean <doh>

You hate Higgins and have real hatred for him and his sordid antics in Kiev but it suits your hienous agenda to tow the PC party line and defend him :shrug:

Postby jojo

sickpotter you will not grasp what im saying because you choose not to

who said luck even itself out over a best of thirty five frame match ? that wasnt the case here
higgins may or may not have made big breaks but he may have needed luck to get these opportunities instead of his opponent

but then again this is coming from someone who thinks hendry only say he had easier early round matches in his prime because he was so good and not because the standard of opposition wasnt as high as in later years that show people how deluded you can be so there is no point arguing with you

just interpret things the way you want like you normally do

ha

Postby Monique

Skullman wrote:Chinese audience distracting the players again :td: Not on, even though I want Higgins to win. 3-0 anyway.

Showing your ignorance again. It was the cameraman operating the giraffe who was moving in Judd's line. He was doing his job and not aware of it.
One thing that is different here from UK is that photographers and cameramen are not requested to wear dark colours, which I find strange because they are a lot more visible on the dark background if they wear light ones. This guy is wearing a checked white and light grey shirt…

Postby hendry_fan

Flippin eck!!!,....

,....I.ve just fallen out of bed put on the tv and what do i see,Trump 4-0 ahead and 59-0 up in the 5th frame!!!.

Hmmmm,how,s he managed that,been getting the run o the balls and a bit o luck has he?!. ;-) <laugh>

Postby hendry_fan

Skullman wrote:Been awesome. Higgins only had one chance in the fourth where he missed a black off the spot. Only one fluke and that was this frame.

I just saw John missin a red to the middle breakin down on 37 in this 5th frame!. ;-)

Postby hendry_fan

Oh dear!!!,i just saw John missin the brown which let Judd back in to pot it,he then pots the blue and pink to go 5-0 in front!.

It was careless positioning from green to brown which cost John,it made the brown a much more difficult cut!. :dizzy:

Postby Wildey

Monique wrote:
Skullman wrote:Chinese audience distracting the players again :td: Not on, even though I want Higgins to win. 3-0 anyway.

Showing your ignorance again. It was the cameraman operating the giraffe who was moving in Judd's line. He was doing his job and not aware of it.
One thing that is different here from UK is that photographers and cameramen are not requested to wear dark colours, which I find strange because they are a lot more visible on the dark background if they wear light ones. This guy is wearing a checked white and light grey shirt…

michaela on more than one ocation gave the audience a warning over mobile phones so maybee Skullman was wrong on that ocation it don't change anything.

Postby Wildey

Skullman wrote:Left for two minutes and see Trump 5-0 up. What happened? When I left he just had the colours for 4-1.

bad possition on the brown and floated the brown over the corner pocket for judd to take brown to pink

Postby hendry_fan

COME ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN JOHN!.

GET IN THERE!!

Well,i did,nt see him missin a pot in that frame!! <laugh>

!!!INCREDIBLE,out of no where knocks in the magical number = a *147*!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Brilliant stuff John!. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: