Topic locked

Re: Bank of Communications Shanghai Masters Final Discussion

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:Mark my words: Higgins will win the wc next year.

yeah you said that before too... Still a long way to go.. but a strong contender if he remains in this form... and that of course would follow the pattern since 2007...

Postby hendry_fan

Skullman wrote:Judd's lucky Higgins hit the blue. Was expecting more of the same from John.

I thought it was only ever John who gets luck,who,s lucky,(according to some that is)!. ;-) <laugh>

Postby Skullman

Casey wrote:
Sonny wrote:It's over.

No way, the pressure might come off Judd a bit now. Higgins however, just proving he still has it in him to be the best in the World.

I'm not seeing it. He hasn't had a single break in the double digits this entire session. Well excluding that little knockabout for table time in frame eleven.

Postby Andre147

Skullman wrote:
Casey wrote:
Sonny wrote:It's over.

No way, the pressure might come off Judd a bit now. Higgins however, just proving he still has it in him to be the best in the World.

I'm not seeing it. He hasn't had a single break in the double digits this entire session. Well excluding that little knockabout for table time in frame eleven.

Yeah I agree Skull... I'm 90% certain Higgins will have this now...

Postby Andre147

And of course Eurosport will only show some mere highlights from this epic final....

Again, they disappoint by not showing a final of a ranker live... especially those outside UK... what a disappointment... I'm glad I'm watching it and don't have to rely on some highlights which will most probably only show a few frames

Postby Skullman

Andre147 wrote:And of course Eurosport will only show some mere highlights from this epic final....

Again, they disappoint by not showing a final of a ranker live... especially those outside UK... what a disappointment... I'm glad I'm watching it and don't have to rely on some highlights which will most probably only show a few frames

I'm not entirely sure how they'll pick what the highlights are. The only definitive thing I can think of is the max, but everything else has been amazing.

Postby Andre147

Wild WC wrote:in the UK Final Mark Allen came back at him with a vengeance but Judd withstood it to Win.

the problem is here it isnt Mark Allen Wild, it's John Higgins and you know how much pressure he can put on opponents EVEN if they are still leading... because they know if they miss John wil hunt them down..

Exciting final no doubt... epic one

Postby Skullman

Andre147 wrote:
Wild WC wrote:in the UK Final Mark Allen came back at him with a vengeance but Judd withstood it to Win.

the problem is here it isnt Mark Allen Wild, it's John Higgins and you know how much pressure he can put on opponents EVEN if they are still leading... because they know if they miss John wil hunt them down..

Exciting final no doubt... epic one

Plus Mark never got in front of Judd, Higgins has.