Topic locked

Re: Bank of Communications Shanghai Masters S Finals Discuss

Postby Andre147

Very ambitious long red that Shaun took on there and missed... that has been his problem down the years... takes on far too many risky long pots... and very often at the wrong time... Higgins in again

Postby Wildey

Andre147 wrote:Higgins now playing lke he did against jones after the MSI... Honestly can't see Murphy winning this match now... but still has time... if John let's him that is...

john went to sleep vs Carter yesterday so who knows

Postby Wildey

Andre147 wrote:Murphy will now have to make a Higgins comeback if he wants to win this match :-)

higgins needs to keep it going though Murphy has come back in matches before and will believe he will win.

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Wild WC wrote:Generation Matches like Higgins v Trump are what Snookers all about.

in most other Sports you don't get that type of Age Gap in Finals

Yes, I watched some of the snooker today and it looks like we're gonna get our dream final.

Yeah for me the best we could possibly get... unless our Ronnie was on it of course :-D

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:Oh donkey doo, I just realised that Higgins will win the World Championship next year. Higgins is back at his best and he really looks determined for the first time since May 2011. Very dangerous combination.

Following the same pattern since 2007, then yeah you're right... hope he doesn't though..

Postby Skullman

Just realised whoever wins from Higgins and Trump tomorrow will become WN1 (unless Selby overtakes them before the end of the seeding cut off).

Well one year was good. I'm sure Mark'll be back to his best soon.