Topic locked

Re: The Shanghai Masters Wild Card & Last 32 Discussion !!!

Postby Wildey

Andy Spark wrote:
Wild WC wrote:you are a stupid bucking hammer now dissect those words you moron.

Well, I've dissected it and as a bonus I've rated it. Intellectually it rates about zero out of ten, but I think the intention was to go for the scatological angle and for the swearing I'll rate it one out of ten...but I must say you score over a poster who can't swear at all. If a poster comes along who hasn't heard of the word "buck" or "hammer" then I would have no hesitation in recommending they take scatology lessons from you.

on what authority has a thicko like you got to rate anything i mean your the same guy that wanted to place the black ball spot in balk....says it all about who you are and how thick you are so pardon me if in not overly concerned with a rating of zero from you id be very concerned though if you liked me then it would be time for the loony bin..

Postby Skullman

Jamie beat John in the PTC Grand Final and John's game hasn't really improved since then. But if Jamie is even slightly off his game, I think John should be able to scrap through. He scrapped past Mavis and Bingham here last season and his game was at the same level as it is now.

Postby Wildey

Jewell wrote:Don't think so. John usually finds a way of winning these sorts of matches and Jones hasn't exactly been setting the world alight himself lately.

YEA

John played extremely poor in the PL and walked away with a 4-2 win over Allen.

Postby Wildey

Wednesday 19th of September

7.30am

Stephen Lee 5-3 Marcus Campbell
Neil Robertson 5-2 Chen Feilong
Stuart Bingham 5-4 Tom Ford
Ricky Walden 5-4 Steve Davis

Ricky what the hell hare you doing i said 5-1

Postby Wildey

Monique wrote:Steve Davis just lost to Ricky Walden, but listen here http://soundcloud.com/moniquelimbos/sm2012stevedavisr1 to his postmatch. :-D :-D :-D
The man is a legend!!!

he was playing up to the way he used to be ...

don't think he sulks now the way he did in the 80s but it still hurts a bit when he loses..........honest to god i really dont get that with a lot of young players today.

Postby Roland

Andy Spark wrote:
Sonny wrote:Doesn't matter how clever you try to be words Andy, fact is you and no one else brought up Selby when the comment was about Ronnie being ranked 17.

You think my posts are the result of me trying to be clever with words? You find me verbose? The fact is I often simplify my words just to try to get my points across more succinctly, well you have to round here! If I was to try to be clever with words few people round here would understand what on earth I was talking about, so I apologise for the meagreness of my vocabulary, believe me you haven't seen my true technicoloured verbosity, my potential linguistic unwieldiness has remained firmly under wraps for the duration of this entirely fatuous semantic debate.

I would continue this "debate" but I'm completely bored with it now. :zzz:

"Slowby showing everybody why he is ranked number 1 in the world by getting thrashed by Cope first round 1-5. I mean any snooker player no matter how good can lose a best of 9 first round by 4-5 or 3-5 but 1-5 with match sharpness! Says it all."

You can try and be as clever as you like, but the truth is only an idiot would come out with and believe something like that.

Postby Wildey

John Higgins 5-2 Jamie Jones
Judd Trump 1-3 Barry Hawkins
Graeme Dott 3-1 Jin Long
Martin Gould 2-3 Ryan Day

John Higgins best performance of the season but is he capable to win this week ?

Postby Wildey

Jewell wrote:
Muppet147 wrote:
Jewell wrote:Get your act together, Judd you overhyped basher.

Trump is playing like gash. He missed a brown in the last frame that most people in the audience would have been able to pot. :-)

He needs to prove he wasn't a flash in the pan.

he has proved that he just needs to find consistency which is easier said than done