Topic locked

Re: The Shanghai Masters Wild Card & Last 32 Discussion !!!

Postby kolompar

good win for Day, Gould played very well :clap: he has quite an easy draw he can get easily to the semi final if he plays well
and its a good chance for Trump if he beats Allen I think he can go on to win the title and become the new number1

Postby Skullman

kolompar wrote:good win for Day, Gould played very well :clap: he has quite an easy draw he can get easily to the semi final if he plays well
and its a good chance for Trump if he beats Allen I think he can go on to win the title and become the new number1

Easy draw for Day? He has Higgins then Carter/Maguire, mostly likely Mags, who'll destroy Day. And Judd has Lee (assuming he beats Allen), then most likely Robbo or MJW. Not easy by any means.

PS Even if Judd wins the tournament he still has to do better than Selby until the International Championship which the next seeding cut off.

Postby SnookerFan

kolompar wrote:good win for Day, Gould played very well :clap: he has quite an easy draw he can get easily to the semi final if he plays well

Don't start Andy Spark off.